Cristiano Ronaldo Dropping attributes

Status
Not open for further replies.

razrhead723

Reaction score
I'm playing with Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo's attributes seem to be dropping. The game starts off in July 2009 and right after 24 Nov 2009 CR09 key attributes seem to drop 1 point each.

I used Tug's Training from July-Sep09 and then switched to Dan's training schedule from Sep 09 to Nov 09

Can someone help me understand why this is happening or if its completely normal.

Maybe switching training schedules? i have no idea. Never known him to do that before.

Exact same thing happened to me with Ronaldo and tugs training, however mine happened in July, all of his technical attributes dropped by 1.

Actually i modified Dan's training for strikers a little bit to optimize it for CR 09.

If ronaldo is your best player then... on FM he starts good, but he is at his peak in the game now. Just wait for FM11

if i were you . i'd definitely increase ball control training , that's why he's dropping technical attributes , also lower his set pieces and finishing training a bit

That's odd,never seen something liket his before.

Increase the training intensity perhaps? Or rather in areas of which he is lacking.

thanks for all the helpful hints. It is perplexing if my best player is dropping stats.

Personally, I think it might be the tug's training schedule. I loaded an older game with Dan's training from the start and went on holiday and simmed it right up to December and ronaldo didn't drop any stats.

thats happend to me twice with messi and antonio valencia it must just be pre season or something

Its Dans Training Mate, Happend To Me Twice With Him, Then Stopped Using The Training And Hes Fine.
Just Doesnt Agree With Him I Guess :/
Theres Your Answer :)

Your dropping attributes, because your retraining him into a striker remove that. cause he already has trained.

TacticalGenius said:
Retraining position needs CA points. So either all new CA was being used, being diverted from stats causing a drop through less training, or if he was at the top end of his CA, the CA would come from the stats themselves, meaning a drop.

this has happened to me too but only happens when a player gets injured or lack of match practice , but it usually goes back up in about 2 months :p

it happens mate, off season, maybe upset with something, injured, different training sets for different positions require different stats hence maybe shooting more and loses 1 or stats in crossing but as hazman says above, he will come back strong in about 1 -3 months and the position specific stats will rise quickly so dont stress <)

Dont know probably the training schedule...............try modifying it a bit

I got to like 2015 on a man city save and his attributes still rose every now and again. Using my own training schedule. Not sure whether its my training, but after i bought him in around 2012, his stats never dropped. Think he even got world player of the year aged 32/33.
so imo its probably the training schedule

Has he been injured? A lot of the time on mine, when a player has just come back from injury it says their stats are dropping because they haven't played in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.