Who will finish as Real Madrid's top goal scorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supasheva

Reaction score
It's here! the age of the GALCTICOS!!!
many have often speculated how the likes of ronaldo and kaka will fare this season.

but thanks to fm we can speculate in a more advanced way!!!

Cristiano Ronaldo story now!!!

^^)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

moz-screenshot.png
1246914410_spt_ai_ronaldo_presentation_07.jpg

the best day of my life
arrival in madrid

Today was the day i got to meet up with al the madrid fans in the Santiago Bernabeu. After the signing of the documents and the meeting with the club president nothing compared to this. My whole life ihad dreamed of this moment but it was beynd any expectation. there were about 50 thousand or more fans in the stadium JUST FOR ME!

(APPARENTLY I HAD MORE THAN KAKA )Ronaldo the best player in the world!1 of \
it was then all my fears were swept away. Feguson had constantly threatened me aabout how the Spanish people would eat me alive if I didn't play well but then thought how could they? I am Ronaldo the best player in the world! they should bow to me! But of course i waved to them pretending like I was grateful and everything.
I couldn't wait for my first training session.
After meetingthe fans i went to our camp in Isreal. For some strange reason Fiorentio Perez thought it would signal football as a peace maker in that region.(whatever that means)

UPDATE: REAL MADRID SACK PELLEGRINI IN FAVOUR OF UNKOWN SPANISHMANAGER
marca_ronaldo.jpg

According to some sources in the press(Marca) that coach Pellegrini or whatever ( the arsene Wenger of Spain) has been sacked in favor of some Paolo Rossi(isn't that an Itlaian name?)
The coach's first task as manager would be to lead Madrid to their first champions league trophy since 2002. or he could fae the sack. Pellegrini was sacked due to a bust-up between him and Perez over a bowl of mashed potatoes. soures say that whilst Perez was strolling thought the canteen he tasted a bit of Pellegrini's mashed potatoes with his hands. The former Villareal manager was shocked and proceeded to smash Perez's head with the bowl.

The decision to fire Pellegrini is a blod one especially in the fae of the financial crisis.Will it pay off?

Cristiano2.jpg_e_742644eb773fdd467f65edf0ab1be8d2.jpg

course it will i am Cristiano ronaldo

Gay.

On a serious note: DIdn't you just start a story and you have made a new one with the easiest team on Football Manager.

Sorry for dissapointing you but truth be told i really like the bundesliga, serie a and la liga anlog with the premierleague. my favourite team is Arsenal overall but i do like other teams.

madrid for spain
a.c mian for serie a
bayern munich for germany.

any comments on the artile tho?!

sorry guys my pc crashed.i will back in 4 hours exactly.

with a new post:)

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:16 PM ----------

The Boss wanted to have a meeting with me in the office. He immediately went on to try to calm me down going on to say that he realized the pressure on my head with the 80 million pound price tag.But he just wanted everyone to realize he didn't think they were going to be family in one night.
The whole time I was struggling to figure out what he was saying then I realized he was speaking in English.

After he finished what he said I shook his hand and left the office. My first thought was "****!!! he's so young he could be playing for Real Marid Castilla!"

Apparently the boss was 34 and this was his first job!! I was immediately dissapointed in the coach. What was Perez thinking firing a coach like Pellegrini over a bowl of mashed potatoes?

Then I thought about what Rooney would have done in Pellegrini's shoes and I shuddered.

Later in the day we had our first training session. Raul was especially so welcoming. Well of course he must be proud to have lived through 2 Galactico eras. And of course I am Ronaldo.

Everyone seemed calm and excited in training. Except for the individuals fighting for their place on the team. They looked seriously agitated especially in training. Mohamadou Diarra was doing two footed challenges on Lass.
Higuain was farting every time he got a one on one with Dudek.
Van Der Vaart was taking lot of long range strikes which went over the bar!!!Gago was crying.

I almost laughed but I couldn't the boss was staring with such intensity.

capello1.jpg
He looks like someone I know....

Training went great!!!
Except that everryone was unfit so silly things happened. HIGUAIN WAS STILL FARTING AFTER TRAINING!!!
Kaka complained about his jewels(it must be the wight lifting he did)
Guti was....guti.... He said Marcelo had hurt him intentionally but Marcelo was lke "what are you talking about I just got here!"

The Madridstas are great but I realized that unlike Man Utd this team was filled witht the world's elite they werent' simply a bunch of guys having a good time but people fighting for their place on the world stage. Nobody's place was safe....

To celebrate my arrival in Spain i decided to hold a small (hehe) pool party at my mansion of course with my mum's permission.
Only problem was some were not to keen to it.
1.Ruud gae me this look like a smile and a grimace(he remembers the good old days at united)
2.Raul said he had to babysit
3. Casillas said he had to catch a us or something
4. Kaka said he had to go to church( on a friday!!)
5. Benzema and Higuain laughed and said something in French
6.Pepe said he was game and wondered whether to bring some of the other portugal team mates
7.Paolo Rossi asked me if i was crazy and gave me a fine for unprofessional behavior (OUCH!!)

Our first few pre-seasaon games are next week but I am not included. The boss wants to give everyone a chance to prove themselves even Ruud.

Ruud_van_Nistelrooy.JPG

"Party at your place..... you sure?"

Last edited:
Real IS one of the easiest team to manage on fm 2010 like RobsonMusgrave said, but I do like your story. Maybe you can make things more difficult (and interesting) by selling a few first team players or something...

Just edit a minus in front of their balance or something....richest team no more

Pre-season continued (the boss has a problem)

Party at ronald
o's!!!

nonaldoblahbla.preview.jpg

ERmmm..... For the decency of the children that might read this... I think I won't say any thing....(6)
18th July 2009
Real Madrid 2-1 Catilla

WE played our first friendly today and we easily beat the Castilla boys. WE could have scored more but the boss wanted to take it easy so he played people like Marcelo in front in a 4-3-3 formation.

Stars like Kaka and me of course didn't feature!!(hehe)
Of course because I am Ronaldo.

27th July 2009

Beramar 0-3 Real Madrid

Ruud got two goals whilst Raul got one. Guti was outstanding today but we have to remember this is pre-season. WE could let the whole Castilla play our games and we'd win. And of course they could make me play all the pre-season games alone without the 10 other players.

ugggggggh.. It feels like I slept during pre-season and I just woke up. The games are just boring.

some teams i don't know
2-2 Ruud with two goals
1-2 Ruud and Higuain
3-3 Higuain with a hat-trick

So far we haven't lost one game!!
The boss says he wants us to build confidence but I don't think I've ever been so confident in my playing career.
Even more the first game is against Barcelona!!!
3 points on the day would be great plus a chanc to kick Messi. What more could you ask for? But truth be told I am a bit worried..
The formation worries me.

[FONT=&quot]
Benzema Higuain[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Kaka [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Alonso Diarr[/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Ronaldo[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]
Marcelo Pepe Albiol Ramos[/FONT]
Casillas

It's more of a defensive 4-4-2 and the boss is relying on me and Kaka to do the damage on Alves and abidal. Now... It's not me that I am worried about but it's Kaka and Marcelo. Their going to have Messi and Alves raiding on them. Me and Ramos have already established a comittment. He defends I do my thing.
And don't get me started on the strikeforce. Pssssssssh... I bet I could play better than Higuain and Benzema combined. Which defense would be scared of those babies?(Arsenal?)

Anyways this clash has made me want to play better than ever. Pre-season was absolute ****. All I did was make assists. I didn't even score one goal!!!!
Fergie would be yelling at me by now but this Italian guy is telling me that I should relax and just gel into the team like everyone else!
But how can I when people like Higuain and Ruud are scoring hat-tricks against real salt lkae and teams like that?!

DOESN'T HE UNDERSTAND I AM RONALDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

31st August F.C Barcelona Vs. Real Madrid C.F LA LIGA BBVA

We have to win this. This is the first game and we are facing the European/Spanish cup/La liga Chamipons. I have to win

Final Score: Barcelona 1-1 Real Madrid

Hahaaaaa! he who laughs last laughs best. It turns out the boss's formation worked to perfection but it's like i said those fools up front couldn't capitalize. Despite playing away we totally dominated the first half! I had a shot cleared of the line. Kaka was one on one with Valdes but it seems like even he was suffering from the pampering of Rossi. I was determined for the team to win and I even layed of a pass to Benzema who skewed it way over the bar. Hlaf time ended 0-0! I was angry at the boss's response. He just smiled and said how proud he was of me and the other players, ( especially Iker) and he encouraged us. That wasn't encouragement that was spoon-feeding. Back at Utd Fergie would have thrown his hat at one of us already!

And truth be told I was right second-half Marcelo was still keeping Messi quite so it seemed the Catalans had decided to use the middle instead. And boy was it effective!! That punk Iniesta dazzled Diarra as he slid a ball for Ibrahimovic who was one on one with Casillas. Then boom!! one-nil!! Casillas was screaming at everyone!!
I felt like kicking Pepe! The boss had specifically said he should mark that IBRACABABA OR WHATEVER THE HECK HIS NAME IS!!
At that point the boss had had enough and subbed Benzema(Benzema?) for Van Der Vaart.
He'd decided 4-5-1 was the best move to take. Later on he decided what the heck let's take Higuain off for that Granero kid and that was it. I was playing as a lone forward with Kaka and Van der Vaart behind me. Valdes was pulling of a lot of good saves from me. Credit to Kaka,Alonso and Van der Vaart they were giving good passes. At one point i was one on one but i decided to pass to Kaka who seemed to be lacking in confidence to get the shot on target. It was then I knew we needed some mischief. It was the 89th minute and I was running towards the Barcelona back-line when sure enough Puyol barged into me. I knew this was my spot. Rossi told Van der Vaart to leave it for me.

I took the free-kick "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"

BOOOM!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!

1-1!!!!!!!!! RONAAAAAAAAAAALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!(of course i was saying this in my head!!! The sound of my name never sounded sweeter. A goal on my debut!!
Valdes had no chance!

I went to give Messi a playful kick and whispered "Party at my house"
The little guy looked as if he wanted to cry.

Iniesta was shouting about me diving. But it didn't matter.
Rossi gave me a thumbs up from the side-lines. I just shrugged my shoulders

Ronaldo-freekick.jpg
"Try and stop this Valdes!!!"

The game ended 1-1 but I was a bit dissapointed. Ah well Next week we have Osasuna!! I have to work on my cutting-in!!

No offence intended, but why did you pick Ronaldo? Most people hate him and might not follow?

Anyway hope im wrong:)

Best of luck :D

thanks for the patience guys.
If any of you know how I can get my replays on the net. I would be helpful. Thanks fellow Madristas!!

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

No offence intended, but why did you pick Ronaldo? Most people hate him and might not follow?

Anyway hope im wrong:)

Best of luck :D

Thanks for the question man. Truth be told I knew that would be the reaction from most of you but I thought about it and you do have to say he is an interesting character. I mean think about, he takes all that hate and makes it his own ( i mean he's still able to be one of the best in the world)
Take Cantona for example, you can't be honest and tell me that everyone in the world liked his style of play and found him to be nice on the pitch. Personally as an Arsenal fan I don't like Ronaldo because he played for United (and dumped us out of the champions league) and because he dived like crazy. But on the other hand united fans loved him. he single handedly won the 07,08,09 titles by his goals. That's how I created this egotistic Ronaldo we see in these threads. Always saying "I AM RONALDO"
and **** like that. But i really admire him for working hard at being the best and being proud enough to say he is the best. That is true guts!

Gettting into the groove

12/9/2009 Osasuna1-3 Real Madrid - Again another brilliant performance by yours truly. But the person who stole the show was Alonso scoring with two long range drives. He could have had a hat-trick with the free-kick at the second half. But the boss was specific, I take the free-kicks. And of course I scored. Nobody gets a hat-trick without my permission. So that's 2 goals in 2 appearances.

16/9/2009 Champions League Real Madrid 5-2 Panathinaikos-
We absolutely destroyed these guys. It was the champions league group stage and we were playing our first game. The boss wanted us to really take the game to them. Oops did i mention now the boss wants us to play with a 4-5-1 with Benzema behind Higuain?!!! Well... it worked.... This manager style is weird.....
I scored, Alonso scored, Diarra and Kaka got his first goal for the club. Pfff he was soooo happy!! Pepe got the other goal!(party!!!)

Atletico+Madrid+v+Real+Madrid+La+Liga+Cs5wD8ryfpHl.jpg
That guy sure loves god!

Although we won the boss is unhapppy at the gooals we are conceding. So is Casillas. He's practically sending everyone death threats on his I Phone.

20/9/2009 Real Madrid 1-0
TenerifeTenerife-WE won through an own goal but the fans were not happy at all. At home and we failed to take our chances! The boss told Ruud this was a chance to prove himself. Boy was he wasteful!

23/9/2009 Sporting 1-3 Real Madrid-The manager still seems to be getting his rhythm going with this squad rotation policy. Today Higuain and Raul started top with Kaka and me getting a rest. Guti, Raul and Higuain got the goals. I am actually really impressed with Higuain, I thought he would be gone by now. I heard the boss rejected an offer from Inter Milan. But I did eventually come on in the second half. Many of the Sporting players gasped when i took them on. Of course because I am Ronaldo

26/9/2009 Real Madrid 3-1 valladolid
-Uh-oh, today the boss smiled and i think it's cause of Higuain. The guy got 2 goals today, of course with my help and Lass got the other goal from a long range drive. It seems like with the two games he's illustrated his qualities as a striker. He's good in the air, good positioning... Oh and he makes me look good. Benzema is complaining about not starting already? Can you believe this guy?

Uefa Champions League
A.C Milan Vs. Real Madrid
San Siro

Well ladies and gents what more can I say? The big one! The women, the goals! Did i mention the women? The uefa champions league!!!
It'd be nice to show Alexandre Pato why he should be playing for Madrid!! Even worse I hear they were whipped 4-0 by Wolfsburg (curtsy Edin Dzeko)
Wow... a chance for us to put some pressure on MILAN!!!:D

Final Score: A.c Milan 2-1 Real Madrid

I have no idea why we lost and so does the boss. I guess it was Nesta and Thiago silva because they were just brilliant. Pato and Ronaldinho got the goals early in the first and second half respectively. Garay got a consolation for us( did i mention pepe is ******* the manager off with his temperament so Garay started?) He actually did a good job... he scored from my corner. But the person that amazed me was Kaka!! He cried before the game. Saying how this was his family and stuff like that... IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?!
Playing him and Arbeloa on the left wing was a bad idea. I would have liked Marcelo there rather.I guess Rossi was right about our reliance on the strikers. He said that one day the defense would really have to show what they could do and today they showed it... NOTHING!
pato-2009-10-21-16-43-40.jpg
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!

This sucks! I am going for a beer with Ronaldinho at the club.(H)

Last edited:
lol, you made a mistake it should be; SPORTING 1-3 REAL MADRID :D

thanks guys! i would have never noticed. the comments help me to improve at my work. thanks again!:D

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Since we lost to milan I've realised that Ronaldinho is like a JAckie Chan on the football pitch. Usiing his drunken fist to destroy defenders through unprerdictable means. Sure he's a brilliant player but man does he drink!!

12:00 am phone call from Manchester

CR9:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... wha? Hello?!

Rooney and Rio: "sniggering........."

CR9:wha? who is that. Nereda?(in portugese)

Rooney: Who else mate?!!

CR9: ROONEY?!!!

Rio: OY DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME.

CR9: Rio?You guys.. wow... don't you have a ggame tomorrow? it's late...

Rooney: Harhar. You sound like a mugsmasher, everything alright?

CR9: nawww.. just went cluubbing with Ronaldinho.. Thatguy is a monster!

Rooney: Looks like one too.

Rio: Anyways Ronnie the reason we called was about Fergie.(H)

CR9: Awwwwww i don't need this right now...:O

Rio: He says you stole his cash.

CR9: He didn't pay me back from 08!!! Remember he said 25 goals was the bet! And I scored 42!!:mad:

Rio: Yea we know but...

Ronney: Heh... he bet 30 goal with me...

CR9:pff... you?!!! score 30 goals? I am Ronaldo!!

Rooney: Whatever mate.. just be careful the next time you go on international duty with Nani.

CR9: Aww shoot. Guys, Rossi wants us up early for training. you know we lost today rite?:$

Rooney and Rio: OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAH!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :p

'click' Ronaldo hangs up

Ronaldo:*****.............oO)

exams

i am going to be writing my finals very soon and as a result i can't be concentratng as much time on my stories.please have patience. i am planning to be done my march. thnks to all my followers (if i have any)