AgentVinz

Reaction score
So when I'm attending press conference the stupid media asks me rumour of my team (Man City) about signing Cristiano Ronaldo. Of course I'm surprised and I answer 'I would love to make him part of my team' and then I scout him then the scout reports said that he's extremely interested to move to City and it'll only cost him 33M-45M! I then make a 40M offer and Madrid ACCEPTED it and let me discuss a contract with him..
View attachment 276630View attachment 276631

I' never seen anyone sign him for only 40M before his contract with Real expired so I think it's worth a share. Although I've already have Muniain,Nasri,Di Maria, Holtby and Adam Johnson as my winger lol. And I still have Aguero, Tevez, and Dzeko upfront. Though I think if I manage to sign him I'll sell Johnson and Dzeko

i have only seen him go to city once ruin his carrer he never got played when he was around 32 they got him for 20m he ended up leaving on a free next season where he went to wender bremen on a free

in a previous save ive been offered ronaldo for 24m in jan 2012 after a fallout and transfer request at madrid

In my Leeds return to the top I was offered Ronaldo but had just broke the bank for Hazard.

woow.. in all my saves i have never seen him leave real madrid. him and messi are just too much money. even the AI doesnt even bother with them. only way you can sign either of them is in thier late 30s after contract expiration. i remeber fm11 tried to sign messi after his cntract expired. was lfc top in world ranking won Cl etc.. still would even bother entering negeotions. he ended up retiring at 33.

Hey don't sell Johnson he's a fellow English man like us.