Recycle

Reaction score
Did some1 try to buy him? Everytime I've tried to praise him he accept praise but he's only receving praise from his manager. I'm in season 2009/10, would this change when Ferguson retires? (wh)
Thanks ppl.. :)

nope it doesnt. im in 2011/12 and just offered £62 mil upfront and still they rejected him. man u have rijkaard in charge.!

In my game, I sold Ronaldo to Real for 70mil euro and I bought Messi. I think Messi is better than Ronaldo. For me, Balotelli's freekicks is better than Ronaldo.

recycle, dont buy ronaldo...just waste of money, buy balotelli,toni kroos, and bojan or vela. all these players are 100X cheaper then ronaldo, and they will be 10X better then ronaldo in few years time.

btw hes not worth getting because hes not even that good in the game:S and he never scores

hmm wierd he plays for me i got him for 79m and he scores alot i play him as AMR

I think that if u have good tactic for him, he would score every game. On last manager he score over 30 goals per season. :) I don't know, see what happend @ end of season (:) Btw, 79M for Cristiano... .. Valencia rejected my offer 70m for Villa..

ill be making a thread soon i just found the most amazing target man in the game, 5x better then cardozo!:D

i sold him for 60 mil to city he is pants on the game and as a big man u fan i hate the guy

I think that if u have good tactic for him, he would score every game. On last manager he score over 30 goals per season. :) I don't know, see what happend @ end of season (:) Btw, 79M for Cristiano... .. Valencia rejected my offer 70m for Villa..

They wanted 128m for him when I was trying after him, I was like **** no and got Sergio Aguero for 4 times cheaper. :D

btw hes not worth getting because hes not even that good in the game:S and he never scores

Obviously don't know how to use him then...

1st season in charge of Utd he:

Played 49
Scored 21
Assisted 29

He is the best player in the game FACT! If you don't believe me, go to Data Editor, use filter on players and have a look at current ability and potential ability!!!

If he cost's you 100m, do it cos he's worth every penny!!!

he gets the job done 4 me,
BUT,
Messi is better than him and is easier to buy

I started a game with Stoke - i used editor and put my reputation to 10000 & my budget to 2bilion. I managed to get eveyrone like ronaldo, torres,villa, gerrard,fabregas. I wanted messi to make my Stoke team the ultimate team. I had a bid acpeted for Messi and oferd him 600k p/w and he still rejected me sayin he would be very reluctant to leave barce. I think he is the best player in the world and i was gutted he rejected. He is better than ronaldo!!!

in the first season he join for 68mill if your a team like inter or real madrid

i cheated before for a mess about and i had him playin for my inter side you have to wait until he gets fit because hes injures at the start and he ll just fail the medical otherwise