bsanchezb

Reaction score
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Dinamo-Zagreb.png

Hi all! Football in the East started new era. Was created new united league with clubs from East Europe. In the league were entered best clubs from Russia, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and other countries from East Europe.
Target: make a major championship in Europe and win croation national team World Cup.
1663630_w2.jpg

Last edited:
About League

United East Premier League
image.png

United First Division
image.png

Rules of squad: 30 players in squad on season, max 17 foreight players, first 11 without limit on foreight
Good finances and prize.

I'm guessing you're Russian? If so you have very good English.

No I think you have good English, better than some of the people in the UK even!

A little about Dinamo and tournament.

High league is very strong. In it played beautiful teams: Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), Zenit Peterburg (Russia), Sparta Prague (Czech), Partizan (Serbia) and other. My team, Dinamo, is not strongest. Bookmakers give us only to 15th place.

image.png

Of course, favorities of champ are teams from Russia and Ukraine, but I think, that clubs from another countries will be able to impose the struggle.
My target on this season: be in the top half of the table.

Play we in Zagreb on stadion Maksimir.
Stadion_Maksimir_panoramics_13-07-2011.jpg

Capacity: 38079

Our key players:

Junior Fernandes (AML, AMR, ST)
image.png

Sammir (AMC)
image.png

Arijan Ademi (DM, CM)
image.png

Duje Cop (ST)
image.png

Hilal Soudani (ST, AML)
image.png

Josip Simunic (DC)
image.png

Alen Halilovic (AMC, AMR)
image.png

Srzegorz Sandomierski (GK)
image.png

We start the season with matches vs club from Iceland in second qualifying round of Champions League.