Crosby calls for Warnock apology

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Middlesbrough assistant manager Malcolm Crosby says Sheff Utd boss Neil Warnock should apologise for calling his side a 'disgrace'.

More...

warnock my friend, is a ****

i cant believe the ***** he came out with when all we did was leave woodgate out and put duke on the bench and he even came on after 60mins. arca was injured so he can shut his mouth there.

i think if he was in our position, pretty much safe in the league and an FA cup quater final away at man utd im sure he would try resting one or two of his best players. thats if he ever got any good players

hope they go down now with west ham and erm newcastle!

sometimes i like what warnock says, he can be a bit of a laugh but having a go at southgate for this is out of order, especially as he did somethin similar around xmas time

not really banter saying he wishes we lose every game for the rest of the season

Neil Warnock is a big big *******. Hes never got anything good to say about anyone who isnt at Sheff Utd. And to have a pop at someone who they werent even playing just shows how the sad the ****** is.

And its a bit rich for him to moan about underhanded tactics after his ***** spectacle at West Brom a few years ago....