Ma-Li

Reaction score
Currently I have it set to "Target Man" which seems to be working well, unless I have both Tevez & Rooney upfront, so was just wondering if anyone has found any of the other settings useful ???

i have it on mixed i find it better..

crossing always to target man does work..but its better to have it on 'mixed' because your target man might be man marked badly...or some other of your players might be in an great position to score..

hard to explain..

I find mixed gives me the lowest % of crossing... so was wondering if anyone has had success with "Near Post", "Far Post" or "Centre"

Last edited:
hmm doesnt for me..

i find when i put crosses always to 'target man' i waste loads of oppotunities to score..because my winger always puts the ball into the target man eithen tho he is man marked to bits where my other players are in an open space where he is non-marked where its easier to score..if you get where im coming from

i changed it crosses 'mixed' everything seems fine.

First game of putting it to target man and i have had lots of crosses and i alredy scored 2 times from them and the rest have gone to the target man but just missed.

It is only the 10th minute lol.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

hmm doesnt for me..

i find when i put crosses always to 'target man' i waste loads of oppotunities to score..because my winger always puts the ball into the target man eithen tho he is man marked to bits where my other players are in an open space where he is non-marked where its easier to score..if you get where im coming from

Maybe only good teams or maybe just some teams mark your target man but the teams i been playing aren't marking him.

Already 3-0 in 14th min from another cross!

could be. but the computer never man marked they zonal mark..or i think so anyway.

Last edited:
On player instructions then target man i have a few of my best players there and it always goes to one of them but mainly my main target man.

hmm doesnt for me..

Well I'm glad you're not having a problem with it, but I am hence the thread...

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

hmm doesnt for me..

could be. but the computer never man marked they zonal mark..or i think so anyway.

Man marked to bits but the computer doesn't man mark???

Can vary depending on the computer manager.

Personally I have it set to mixed, but occasionally set it to target man ingame if he's having a good one and the assistant manager is telling me he's 'dominant in the air'.

Well I'm glad you're not having a problem with it, but I am hence the thread...

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

yh i meant it wrong lol

my player just playing badly cant win headers and ****..i just typed it wrong..