scottc87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

wondering if anyone could help me. Got my tactic working well defensively solid and offensively. 1 thing though thats really annoying and i cant seem to fix is my wingers keep getting into dangerous positions where a simple pass across goal would leave a tap in for my striker but they keep shooting from ridiculous angle and wasting a great opening. Does anyone know a way to solve this

thanks in advance

You could use PIs like "shoot less" or "cross more often", or you could teach them the "look to pass rather than shoot" PPM; the former would obviously be the quicker fix.

Hi guys,

wondering if anyone could help me. Got my tactic working well defensively solid and offensively. 1 thing though thats really annoying and i cant seem to fix is my wingers keep getting into dangerous positions where a simple pass across goal would leave a tap in for my striker but they keep shooting from ridiculous angle and wasting a great opening. Does anyone know a way to solve this

thanks in advance

You can instruct your wingers and full backs to Cross More Often and where to aim their crosses - Near Post, Far Post, Target Man, etc. Think about who is going to be in position to get on the end of those crosses and select the crossing targets accordingly. I like to get each player aiming somewhere differently to keep the angles of attack varied.

I have been having similair probkems, acceot for some reason my wingbacks (rose and walker) will not cross the ball. I have them on cross more often and changed from shirt passing to direct, and yet they won't flippin cross the ball. Its driving me mad because I'm dominating games, but not scoring as Kane isn't getting any service. Literally every game all my players get 7.5+ ratings, except my Striker, who gets 6.

I have been having similair probkems, acceot for some reason my wingbacks (rose and walker) will not cross the ball. I have them on cross more often and changed from shirt passing to direct, and yet they won't flippin cross the ball. Its driving me mad because I'm dominating games, but not scoring as Kane isn't getting any service. Literally every game all my players get 7.5+ ratings, except my Striker, who gets 6.
Do you have TIs like Exploit Middle or Work Ball Into Box?

I did have work ball into box, but removed it. This then changed style of play and possesion dropped massively. Its hard to find a way to get fbs to cross but test of team to work ball into box. It would be good if you could split instructions for defence and attack

I did have work ball into box, but removed it. This then changed style of play and possesion dropped massively. Its hard to find a way to get fbs to cross but test of team to work ball into box. It would be good if you could split instructions for defence and attack
Possession would have dropped because the tactic is poor and the players are taking shots because there aren't passing options.