Crowded central midfield tactic required for my Arsenal team

andonexl

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I have been managing Arsenal team (year 2018). I have plenty of quality central midfield players. So I would like to play a central midfield oriented tactic (without wingers). Like 4-3cm-2amc-1 or 4-3cm-1-2. But I am not able to find a suitable tactic for my team. So I am asking help from you guys. I attached the picture of my squad.

By the way, I am playing 14.2 version.

View attachment 435571

the best combination for a creative midfield is to use the destroyer/passer/creator trio of an anchor man, DLP or AP with either a standard CM role or box to box midfielder, even though it is a three man centre midfield, well 2 CM and 1 DM, it actually is very tough to break through and once the ball has been caught, it is quickly distributed away from the danger zone in a safe manner to a more creative player who then starts the offensive. It's the method used in tiki taka, if you strip away all the passing and general formation, it actually heavily relies on the midfield, because lie in any tactic, if you have that midfield perfected, you will dominate a match.

depends on the tactic and your aim really.