jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score
3S1Oc00.jpg

[FONT=&quot]WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch[/FONT]

The Beginning

So by request I made this thread - some of you feel its worth its own space so I decided to honor that and also I have to give you all an apoligy - a legend like Johan Cruyff who have done so much for the sport should ofcourse have his own thread - I didn't think when I released it!! - I was being tired and worn out and just wanted to make this one available.

In all honesty I'm by no means an expert on Cruyff - all I know is he's one of the greatest footballers ever lived and one of the greatest coaches in football history - He have forever put a stamp on football - It will never be forgotten. I did not take inspiration from Cruyff when I created this one - I just thought it would be fitting as he would be playing with something simular I reckon.

Johan Cruyff 1947-2016 R.I.P

kg1wLDv.jpg

About Cruyff's Tribute

The Three Defenders

One ball playing and fairly creative Piquet did a fine job here - His job is to act like a cross between a sweeper and a playmaker from defence - spreading out the passes from the centre of your defending third.

The other two defenders need decent quickness and anticipation - I recently discovered that jumping reach is of much less importance though in the old fm13 it was essential for sure - Now you can benefit alot from having players like Bartra Mammana and even Mascherano - none of these type of defenders are really good at jumping - When that being said I will ofcourse always recommend to get a player with jumping reach if you can.

The two defenders sourrounding the ball playing defender in the centre push forward to close down the opposition strikers - a really neat idea I like alot - that also seems to work well.

The Midfielders & The Defensive Wingers

Starting with the two central men - the deep laying PM on a defend duty creates a beautiful balance between the middle of the pitch and the defence and though he's positioned deeper than the roaming PM partner he is more of a ball playing player than a strong brute that breaks up play - in my case I use Iniesta to do this job and he does this wonderfully.

The roaming playmaker or shall we call him the box to box midfielder with vision becourse that is what he is - he push higher up the pitch than the DLP but he also get back and help out with defensive duties when the ball is lost - I love this role. Ofcause their are big requirements from such a role and I would say an alrounder would do a good job here - someone who is hardworking creative and has technical abilities both offensively and defensively.

The midfielders are flanked by two defensive wingers - I was told this role didn't work - what a bunch of **** - it works perfectly and to be honest - this is one of these roles that I will consider using again for sure. In my case I use Alba and Vidal they obviously have good defensive traits, but can certainly also be of value going forward - I see them score many goals.

Three Special Men On Top

Defensive Forward defend - Poacher - Deep Laying Forward support - these 3 roles just work great in combination with each other - the defensive forward being either Suarez or Neymar - this role I have also been told who wanna use that - this is such a wrong assumption, but I think its becourse when you call something defensive people think they will be only good for defensive things - that's why its good to explore new roles instead of getting stuck on the old ways - I'm absolutely stoked with the role defensive forward on defend duty - the striker in this role are a stress element towards the opponent defense and that helps tremendously with regaining the ball quick when lost on their third

The poacher is the poacher - I love this role and I always have - it might not offer alot towards creating moves and such, but it certainly is a goal hungry fella - I often see through balls being played in the channels between the two opponent central defenders and my poacher leave them hanging and often get a clear cut situation.

The DLP I'm obviously using Messi here and we all know how amazing Messi fits this role - but what we don't know atleast from this formation is that he interacts really well with the roaming playmaker - the right defensive winger and the poacher - so alot of support for Messi and it gets utilized I can tell you.

The Formation

8jwH4Wq.jpg

Training

zN4lO8y.jpg

Individual Training - train the roles or anything complete

Seasonal Training - You Choose - Low Intensity - 30% - Rest After match - Attacking movement

Condition Regeneration Rest Individually
- Below 74%=3 days - 75-79%=2 days - 80-83%=1 day

No OI's

Filter's? - In your backyard 7 feet under - go dig a hole to find it

kg1wLDv.jpg

Your League Tables

French Ligue 2
- Dijon
DFCO - Post

VsYAS0k.jpg

kg1wLDv.jpg

DOWNLOADS

CRUYFF's TRIBUTE (343)

kg1wLDv.jpg

THE END

Some people say this is the best tactic - I hardly know what that means - becourse football is such a widespread language - everyone their own opinion and lets be honest - their are many good ones created for fm16

When that is said I invite you to try it out and I could really use everyone's opinion on this one
So please vote what you think at the top of the thread - like the image below

le2NBDz.jpg

I will post your league tables in the opening post if you post your results in the thread

That's it guys - Thank you for supporting my tactics I really appreciate that and I sincerely hope you will enjoy this one and I really hope it is as good as some people claim it to be

Love you guys - Cheers

Johan Cruyff & Nice R.I.P

Last edited:
giving this ago with Sheffield United in league 1, seem to be conceding a lot, don't know if thats just fm this year even though I'm training defending all season. noticed in the OP that you mention defenders with decent pace and anticipation. only 1 defender is lacking in those stats for the level I'm at, so surly that isn't the main problem, any tips?

giving this ago with Sheffield United in league 1, seem to be conceding a lot, don't know if thats just fm this year even though I'm training defending all season. noticed in the OP that you mention defenders with decent pace and anticipation. only 1 defender is lacking in those stats for the level I'm at, so surly that isn't the main problem, any tips?

Morale & condition + player quality - most important with any tactic - without those your'e lost - even with Barca and Real Madrid

About the tactic - I released it after very few matches becourse I had 75% possession against Sevilla - that told me that something special was going on - some people then tried it and told me it was amazing and that it deserved its own thread - that's all I know about this tactic - if their is a tactic that shouldn't conceede alot its a tactic capable of keeping lots of possession - I hope you will give it a few seasons to see what happens overall.

This tactic has the potential to either drown among many others or blossom in the mass - its all up to you guys - Cheers

Last 7 matchs i have take only one goal with Dijon in french second division. I am still champion with more of 20 points rather than the second. Best Attack and best defense. I will post screens tomorrow when i finish the season

So there is my results. Before my last message it was fantastic, but after i am sure to be champion, my players are gone in holidays.

View attachment 137595

View attachment 137598

An example of a good match

View attachment 137597

An example of a lose match in end of the season

View attachment 137596

I dominate the match but it was not the same implication.

Of course i have not the best players in the world, so the results are amazing. The serious things will begin in ligue 1. I will be happy if i finish near the 10th place

So there is my results. Before my last message it was fantastic, but after i am sure to be champion, my players are gone in holidays.

View attachment 1067239

View attachment 1067236

An example of a good match

View attachment 1067237

An example of a lose match in end of the season

View attachment 1067238

I dominate the match but it was not the same implication.

Of course i have not the best players in the world, so the results are amazing. The serious things will begin in ligue 1. I will be happy if i finish near the 10th place

Thanks mate - top update - Opening post updated

Hope you will continue updating this one - cheers

Morale & condition + player quality - most important with any tactic - without those your'e lost - even with Barca and Real Madrid

About the tactic - I released it after very few matches becourse I had 75% possession against Sevilla - that told me that something special was going on - some people then tried it and told me it was amazing and that it deserved its own thread - that's all I know about this tactic - if their is a tactic that shouldn't conceede alot its a tactic capable of keeping lots of possession - I hope you will give it a few seasons to see what happens overall.

This tactic has the potential to either drown among many others or blossom in the mass - its all up to you guys - Cheers

oh ill give it time to see how things go don't worry, its just weird to see so much possession and still lose haha, seems to work very well away from home so far though, which is refreshing as I've always struggled away, ill let you now how i get on

Surprised your not getting more praise for this tactic Jesaustralia!!
I think its amazing....here are a few screenshots with my Milan team which by the way isn't the strongest team in the world.

View attachment 1067836View attachment 1067837View attachment 1067838View attachment 1067839

I like the way it has reduced the amount of fouls my players have to commit, mainly because we have the ball so much, this actually forces the opposition to commit a lot more fouls which results in a lot of cards.

The tactic itself is great no arguing there.
But Jesaustralia and I came to the conclusion that the Sublimity is still one of his best tactics he ever made, and that no other tactic can even come close to it!

Surprised your not getting more praise for this tactic Jesaustralia!!
I think its amazing....here are a few screenshots with my Milan team which by the way isn't the strongest team in the world.

View attachment 1067836View attachment 1067837View attachment 1067838View attachment 1067839

I like the way it has reduced the amount of fouls my players have to commit, mainly because we have the ball so much, this actually forces the opposition to commit a lot more fouls which results in a lot of cards.

The reason this don't get attention is most likely becourse its not being hyped by me or anyone else - again that doesn't mean its not great it means hyped tactics get more followers - Those who get more followers are also great marketers and should really look in to internet marketing ;)

When that is said this tactic is a very serious tactic that don't deserve to drown - but in all honesty I actually don't care if it drowns, its not my problem that people choose to ignore another great tactic - I'm just glad that those people who do choose to use my tactic get full bang for the buck :) - that goes for the other tactics I created in my top team tactics thread as well - they are easy to ignore, but not my problem if people choose to ignore them.

When all that is said - Yes it looks very promising mate - If you finish the season I will update the 1st page with your results :)

Big Thanks for using my tactic - Cheers

I've made a two weeks "vacation" with no fm16 and i was checking the new tactics and tweaks. As Barcelona fan and my favourite footballer Hristo Stoichkov there, i remember Cruyff's team and domination on the field in early 90's. So then i've checked the roles of the tactic and i can say i love this tactic without playing any games with it, i'm starting a test with Cruyffs tactic in Italy with Inter and so far i have only wins. Soon will post some photos, amazing tactic Jes!!! (no matter if it's not as good as Sublimity, it looks so promising).

I've made a two weeks "vacation" with no fm16 and i was checking the new tactics and tweaks. As Barcelona fan and my favourite footballer Hristo Stoichkov there, i remember Cruyff's team and domination on the field in early 90's. So then i've checked the roles of the tactic and i can say i love this tactic without playing any games with it, i'm starting a test with Cruyffs tactic in Italy with Inter and so far i have only wins. Soon will post some photos, amazing tactic Jes!!! (no matter if it's not as good as Sublimity, it looks so promising).

I know its a strong tactic - I just don't have the time to test it - you know I have alot of tactics for fm16 already and its very hard to choose one tactic and then stick with it - extremely hard to choose - so if i'm not in a testing mode I choose Sublimity alone based on other peoples spectacular results with it - I sincerely think that one can't be improved, becourse I have tried many things with it and I don't seem to find anything ground breaking - its a perfect gem that don't need to be touched :)

Cheers pal - I'm looking forward to hear how you go with Cruyff's Tribute

View attachment 136153

Finished my 1st season with Inter, maybe lost the title in last 5 matches. Overall the team was playing very good, despite i have not much good players in the team to say i'm a top team.

View attachment 136152

These a team stats in end of the season.

I still can say i like this tactic a lot, the play is amazing. Jes i need advice about my strikers, Icardi scored 5 goals in 20 matches as Poacher, he was performing the same when i switched his positions. I bought Andre Silva from Porto and sold Icard, still the same Andre scored like 2 goals in 12 matches. I'm real struggling with my strikers.

View attachment 1068792

Finished my 1st season with Inter, maybe lost the title in last 5 matches. Overall the team was playing very good, despite i have not much good players in the team to say i'm a top team.

View attachment 1068793

These a team stats in end of the season.

I still can say i like this tactic a lot, the play is amazing. Jes i need advice about my strikers, Icardi scored 5 goals in 20 matches as Poacher, he was performing the same when i switched his positions. I bought Andre Silva from Porto and sold Icard, still the same Andre scored like 2 goals in 12 matches. I'm real struggling with my strikers.

Icardi is a good player right? I'm not sure to be honest its a possession tactic - you could try and change that position to CF support or CF attack - I believe however though it might affect the tactic, but you can try. I'm happy with the possession game you get looks like it should - but the goals comes from different places almost ignoring your centre striker.

Cheers

I had games with possession that was going sometimes to 69-75% against teams like Roma, Napoli, even in away games.

Icardi is a good player right? I'm not sure to be honest its a possession tactic - you could try and change that position to CF support or CF attack - I believe however though it might affect the tactic, but you can try. I'm happy with the possession game you get looks like it should - but the goals comes from different places almost ignoring your centre striker.

Cheers

I had games with possession that was going sometimes to 69-75% against teams like Roma, Napoli, even in away games.

thats why i released it - i had 75% possession against Sevilla and won 1-0 with lots of chances lol