alinftb

Banned
Reaction score
What does FM staff understand by the word UPDATE?
Because all i can see is that after each update, certain tactics are not working any more. This is what are they doing in their **** offices? Hunting for tactics to ruin ? For real?

I ll cry regarding one more thing just to prove how stupid this game is
How is is possible that after a certain amount of matches won, you have to lose. It's always the same pattern, the same circle all over again. You have a nice streak then they give that low morale period. **** you fat guy who came up with this idea.

Oh and yea..**** you FM!

Fair play, it takes balls to moan about how the game is programmed when you can't even post the thread in the right section of a website haha

Fair play, it takes balls to moan about how the game is programmed when you can't even post the thread in the right section of a website haha

He posted this about 5 times now.

While I don't agree with moaning, it wouldn't be hard to program a feature to "simulate" complacency and overconfidence with a simple loop:

suppose the simplistic hidden_player_ability is something that the match engine calculates the results (scales from 1 to 100)

for every game without a loss

hidden_player_ability = hidden_player_ability - 0.1

end for

hidden_player ability = displayed_ability (the ability we see in our game)

What I want to say is that let's not forget that it is a computer game. It is binary. The developers can claim anything they want, but unless they release the source code, we can't know if there is anything shady about how the game works or doesn't.

The best part is the new update didn't really change the ME enough to effect tactics.

There were just few not important changes to ME and that's all.

Past season in Spain ended like this:

Pos Team GP w D L
1. Barcelona 38 38 0 0
2. Real Madrid 38 38 0 0
3. At Madrid 38 38 0 0