LPRH1996

Reaction score
Quality first season in-charge of my beloved Eagles. Managed to finish 12th in the league, now have a few decisions to make. The board have set my budget at 15M. I've either got the chance to sign Wilfred Zaha for 7.5M which is a bargain as he's valued at 16M and he played amazing for me during his loan spell picking up young player of the month 4 times over the year....or I go ahead and buy Nathan Dyer who is un-happy after Swansea got relegated so I reckon I could pick him up for 3/4M.

Also Brede Hangeland replacement needed, need a quality CB who isn't gunna kill my wage budget and isn't too old, I can offer a player 45K max on wages but ideally only want to be offering between 35K-40K?

CB-Liam Moore from Leicester is a very good CB, Ron Vlaar. Ashley Williams and the others from Swansea. Grant Hanley.

Zaha for £7.5m and Dyer for £3/4m are okay i suppose but look at Alvaro Vadillo,Callum McManaman,Pablo Sarabia, Tom Ince.

You should be able to get Zaha on loan again. After your second season he will either be in his last year or available on a free I cant remember off the top of my head. United don't seem to re-new his contract and you can pick him up for next to nothing.