iDood

Reaction score
Playing as Palace, finished 3rd in the first season and lost in the playoffs, so I'm starting my second season in the Championship. Budget is £1.9m and I could do with a left and right midfielder, or maybe a player who can play both positions. I could also do with a right-back to cover for Clyne and a centre back. I'm willing to use the loan market but I can't seem to attract the players that I need to, Boyata has said he won't come and he probably would have been number one on my list for a centre back.

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers guys!

Last edited:
Have you still got Alex marrow? He always did well at right back for me and also in central midfield. Useful player. If your looking for an attacking left or right mid. Bebe on loan from man u. In my save they really didn't want him. Spent 2 seasons on loan with me before I signed him up. Also checkout Juanpe. He plays in the Spain. I can't remember how much he cost me but I think 1.9 mill might cover him as its second season. He's now my club captain.

Yeah I have Marrow, I'd forgotten about him as cover, he should do a good job. I will have a look at Bebe, I'm throwing loan offers in all over the place, trying to sign Paul Anderson from Forest too. Is that Juanpe from Las Palmas? I've got a scout looking at him and he's valued at £190k so hopefully he'll be cheap if I go for him!

Thanks mate.

Yer that's him. I paid 500 k for him. His first season in championship with me he scored 10 goals, 1 assist and 5 man on the matches in 36 appearances. Also bagged 7 goals in the premier league last season for me too!

Hes a strong solid centre back but does lack some pace.