Crystal Palace - Help my Eagles soar!

RyanAFC

Reaction score
Crystal Palace will be hard graft to get promoted in the first season i think, but I'm gonna give it a go.

Very limited transfer/wage budget but I have managed to sign Anthony Vanden Borre on a free. I have loaned in Florian Marange & Milos Ninkovic.

Sold no players.

Any tips or help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
I'm in my second season with Palace and got promoted in my first season after winning the playoffs (albeit quite lucky).

I got Jamie Mackie on a loan for rotation on the wings and Lee Bowyer on a free for some backup, both of them played over 20 games for me in my first season. I also signed Robbie Fowler on a free in January after Goodwillie left in January, but Glenn Murray took over up front and was banging them in for fun towards the end of the season.

Have you brought Dikgacoi up from the reserves? He's a pretty good DM

Play Jonny Williams haha thats my tip he was my captain and i got promoted in my second season as palace :)

I got promoted in my first season at Palace. I just played 4-2-3-1 with moritz and zaha wide and got Formica in on a loan behind the front 1 with Goodwillie upfront. In January Palace gave me £3 million and I bought Goodwillie who scored about 25 goals including his loan spell. If you can get a decent RW then just play Zaha upfront he ripped it up for me in the Prem.