Crystal palace help please.

WhyNets?

Reaction score
i have 10 mil, 2nd season just got in the prem, any players recommended to help me stay up? cheers.

Who do you have in your team atm? where are your weakest areas? main thing is to get your GK/Defense sorted. and get some loaned players.

see whos available on free transfers theres usualy some bargains about , Also if u can get Danniel Prejo (spell) from real madrid avaiable for about £1k takes a few games to settle in but hes very good averaging 8 for me .
Others u could try are Krivets , Laurito , Fiorillo , Lewandowski , Kadlec , Alibec and then see who u can get on loan from other clubs Gibson , Fabio , Macheda from Man U Simpson , Nordviet from Arsenal and Jimmy Smith from chelsea , there not bad players , good squad players
hope that helps

enyeama if available for goal try fabio from united nd welbeck nd gibson

left mid called dejan skolnik is quite good and he is quite cheap! bought him for hibs for 500k and gets most of my assists!

steve fletcher from hibs for £1.8m will score loads for you

Have a look through the 'search player' with 'contract expired' selected as there are a number of good players at the end of their deals after the first season.
I recommend Daniel Prejo as he's a quality creative player.
Christian Benitez should still be available for a small fee if you need a goalscoring forward.
As you have been promoted, Premiership clubs will be more willing to allow you to have fringe players on loan as you can provide them with Premiership experience so be thorough and look through the full squads of teams already in the league.