Crystal Palace promoted to Premier League first season anyone?

thomaspato

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how much do you around would i get if i got promoted? because i'm 2nd in the championship 3 points behind top spot (blackpool) with only a few games to go and i'm wondering how much around i would get? as i think if i get promoted i wont even win a game in the premier league with the current team i have.. do you get a lot of money for winning the championship?

also if you have been someone like crystal palace and got promoted first season, who did you buy who was good in the premier league?

I got palace promoted first season and bought jay rodriguez from burnley(not sure on spelling) great signing, always look to teams that get relegated.

you don't win much if you click the rules section on the league table you can see how much you win, but you get 25 mill or so for being in the prem for tv rights :)

You will get 40mil TV rights for being in the prem and I think most teams end up with around 20mil to spend after promotion although I'm not really sure.

My Leicester team finished 11th in prem after I signed Kyle Walker, David Bentley, Charlie Adam, Liam Ridgewell, Jay Rodriguez, a few other players off transfer list and some free agents.

By the way check for relegated teams in all of the countries that you have active as big players will most likely be available at knock down prices.

You will get 40mil TV rights for being in the prem and I think most teams end up with around 20mil to spend after promotion although I'm not really sure.

My Leicester team finished 11th in prem after I signed Kyle Walker, David Bentley, Charlie Adam, Liam Ridgewell, Jay Rodriguez, a few other players off transfer list and some free agents.

By the way check for relegated teams in all of the countries that you have active as big players will most likely be available at knock down prices.

So will i get around 20mil to spend? and thanks, i'm gonna have a good look at them :)

I got palace promoted first season and bought jay rodriguez from burnley(not sure on spelling) great signing, always look to teams that get relegated.

i really like Jay as he done really good for me in 2011 with my southampton team, but at the start of the season he didn't want to sign & he has got better now, do you still think he is worth it? they want 4.7m for him :)

i really like Jay as he done really good for me in 2011 with my southampton team, but at the start of the season he didn't want to sign & he has got better now, do you still think he is worth it? they want 4.7m for him :)
Definatley he is a quality player.I had a save with West Ham where I got them back to the EPL and I lost a couple of matches and then I went to Manchester City away and I won 3-1 with Jay hitting a hatrick.Great signing I paid a lot more than £4m tho.

Definatley he is a quality player.I had a save with West Ham where I got them back to the EPL and I lost a couple of matches and then I went to Manchester City away and I won 3-1 with Jay hitting a hatrick.Great signing I paid a lot more than £4m tho.

I went mad on Deadline Day and paid £6.5m for him because I didn't have time for negotiating. Still he's done well for me and at the end of the 2nd season he was scoring 2 goals a game for my Leicester in the Prem.

Also Frazier Campbell on loan if you can.Banged in 20 goals in 20 games. Took Jay Rods position in the team by force.Then they both got knocked down the pecking order in January By Abel Hernandez.

okay thanks, i will have a look at him. thank you :)

Also Frazier Campbell on loan if you can.Banged in 20 goals in 20 games. Took Jay Rods position in the team by force.Then they both got knocked down the pecking order in January By Abel Hernandez.

okay thanks, i was thinking about getting him on loan for back up :)

Well he did go on to play for England so I'd say yeah :)

Carlos Vela mate, get him no matter how much you have to pay. Premier League top scorer two seasons in a row with my Birmingham team, got him for just £2.3 million after a couple of seasons. Buy him as soon as you can to aid his development even more.
Also David Bentley and John Flanagan on loan to cover for defence. Rafeal Murawski (sp?) is also a good buy for the Premier League as he is cheap and quality.

I got them promoted via playoffs and then managed to sign Michael Owen, Jermaine Defoe, Owen Hargreaves, and Kyle Walker in either the next season or the one after, all on frees.