Crystal Palace Season 3 Stream LIVE.

soo, I have to admit, I'm not one to watch streaming games of just about anything...but how many people are actually watching you play this? I admit, i love the game, but it's a giant spreadsheet of information, not an ounce of entertainment to be had watching someone else do.

soo, I have to admit, I'm not one to watch streaming games of just about anything...but how many people are actually watching you play this? I admit, i love the game, but it's a giant spreadsheet of information, not an ounce of entertainment to be had watching someone else do.

I can agree there's not many of streamers/viewers for this game, but there's a few, and its fun to play while sharing your experience with the community, when im not streaming im watching a few other FM streamers, point with my stream is that people can follow the story of a club, there's a section for FM story thread where people share their story.

******* for football managers.

Last edited: