tommyd150

Reaction score
View attachment 149006 This is the tactic I've decided to use.

So, My starting budget is £13M with £30K available in wages.

Targets-

GK- Had a £6M offer accepted for Ajax's Jasper Cillessen, Is he worth it?

CB-I have Scott Dann, but, I think I need a partner for him because Hangeland is getting on abit.

LB/RB- Ward can play either side so could do with another option.

CM- Looking for a BWM as back up, I want someone under 21 who can use it cup games etc

AMR/AML- Looking for a young IF-Attack to rotate threw the season and use in cup games etc.

ST- Looking for a Target Man-Support or a Deep Lying Forward, Will be 3rd choice so maybe a youngster would be better?

Players Out- I want to sell Speroni, Hennesey, Gayle, Chamak. Campbell.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi mate,my first fm16 save was crystal palace and i loved it,still have the save and now and again play a few games.I brought in andrija zivkovic,cubas in first season plus a couple of others whom i cant recall but they were big successes.keep an eye out for geronimo rulli,available on a free at end of first season but offer him a contract in january so u dont miss out.shortlist and declare your interest immediately and btw,speroni and gayle were very good for me,gayle scored 15 first season

Try and sign Angelo Palombo. He's a fantastic BWM and can usually get him for under 3m
Also - Zaha is a very good winger, not sure about inside forward

Try and sign Angelo Palombo. He's a fantastic BWM and can usually get him for under 3m
Also - Zaha is a very good winger, not sure about inside forward

Zaha is great as an inside forward on left wing or left mid and bolasie is magic

Targets-

GK- Had a £6M offer accepted for Ajax's Jasper Cillessen, Is he worth it? - YES HE IS. THERE MAY BE SLIGHTLY CHEAPER OPTIONS AROUND BUT HE IS. AS AN ALTERNATIVE (AND BETTER) LOOK AT CONSIGLI.

CB-I have Scott Dann, but, I think I need a partner for him because Hangeland is getting on a bit. - YUP YOU DO. LOOK AT NIKLAS STARK. LONG TERM LOOK AT EVERTON'S YOUNGSTERS PEOPLE LIKE BRENDAN HOLLOWAY.

LB/RB- Ward can play either side so could do with another option. - AISSA MANDI IS GREAT. ALSO JORGE FROM FLEMISH.

CM- Looking for a BWM as back up, I want someone under 21 who can use it cup games etc. ION NEDELCEANU MAYBE THO HE'S NOT INITIALLY COMFORTABLE AT CM INITIALLY.

AMR/AML- Looking for a young IF-Attack to rotate threw the season and use in cup games etc. LUAN AND/OR LINCOLN FROM GREMIO.

ST- Looking for a Target Man-Support or a Deep Lying Forward, Will be 3rd choice so maybe a youngster would be better? - LOAN IN WILSON FROM UTD AND SAVE MONEY FOR BETTER UPGRADES ELSEWHERE.

View attachment 148676 Thanks for everybody's suggestions, These are the players I decided to sign.

Best 3 Signings/Ratings...
1)Jeffrey Bruma has been the best player in my team this season after 14 games with an average rating of 8.03.
2)Jasper Cillessen has nailed down been the 1st choice GK with 13 games and 6 clean sheets with an average rating of 7.30
3) Louis Reed has played 7 games with 1 goal,2 assists and a pass percentage of 80% and a average rating of 7.11