ref end

Reaction score
Hi I have just started a new game with Crystal Palace and was wondering who I should look to bring in and who to sell.

I have £10M to spend and £50k on wages. I have 100% of transfer money out retained.

I feel the team needs strengthened in a few areas. I have a couple of targets but would just like your opinions.

Thanks

I need a keeper, left back, left wing and striker. For 1st team. Looking to sell bolasie and speroni wants a move back to Argentina planning on cancelling Doyle's loan and getting rid of a few of the u21s

I am in my 3rd season with palace - I've got a story thread on the go that details what transfers I did at the start and so on.

Good luck though!

Thanks I managed to bring in Jesus Vallejo, Emanuel Insua, Pavel Savitsky (loaned back out), Jesse Lingard, Denis Stracqualursi, Thomas Kraft and Yakubu. I got rid of Speroni, Thomas, Price and McCarthy. Also bought Odegaard (coming in January). Things going well so far have won first two games against Tottenham (3-0) and QPR (1-0).

don't sell bolasie, he was amazing for me

How do you request to have 100% of transfer out money retained? Can't find it anywhere, could anyone help?