mcsuits11

Reaction score
Tactic Name: Cryuff Reloaded

Tactic Formation: 4141

Screenshot of Tactic: View attachment 106934

Tactical Information:
I have been reading Cryuff's book and I wanted to create something that had possession, balance, Gets the best out of players and Scores lots of Goals. Players will contribute all over the pitch despite it been highly structured and everyone will chip in with Goals. Cryuff's idea was for any player on the ball to have a 2 options and it was up to the players receiving the ball to find space and make intelligent runs to receive the ball

View attachment 106930 View attachment 106929

Opposition Instructions:
View attachment 106928View attachment 106927

Training: Pre Season Team Cohesion until fluid, Then View attachment 106926 then 2nd Half of the season or if you start a bad run Teamwork. I have this on low as it gets players attributes up faster as they concentrate on improving their game. Cryuff said it took 10,000 hours for his Barca Dream team to Know everything and I want to help these players get there, I also noticed it slows the rate of decline for Players over 31.

Extras:
Latest Results with United, 3rd in the League but only lost 2 Arsenal 2nd Game of the season when messing around with inside forwards. Also also won the League and Cup with Marseille, Finished 2nd in the League with Valencia ( Nani Got World Player of the Year for 2016, He was a beast)

View attachment 106924 View attachment 106923

Individual Training;

GK - Sweeper Keeper

RB/LB - Complete Wing Back Gets Forward Whenever Possible/ Runs With Ball down side/ Hugs Line

BPD - Ball Playing Defender If passing under 13 and to old to improve train Play a Simple Passing game if over switches ball to opp. flank, Stay Back at all times is a must for me.

DLP - Deep Lying Playmaker Think Pirlo Comes Deep to get ball, Switches ball, Tries long range passes etc..

AP - Advanced Centre Gets Forward whenever possible, Gets in to opp Area, Tries Killer balls often

B2B - Box to Box Gets Forward whenever possible, Gets in to opp Area, If Long shots over 14 Shoot from Distance and Shoot with Power

WM- Train both as inside forwards, With Gets Forward whenever possible, Plays one-twos, Places Shots

F9 - Train as Complete Forward as the training is more rounded, Moves into channels, Shoots with Power, Comes Deep to Get ball, Plays One-Twos

Link to tactic: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lf6ir...ded__8D13A348-2BAE-449A-AFC3-D75FE31DD085.fmf