Cs 1.6

Journeyman14

Reaction score
anyone here plays counter strike 1.6?

if yes maybe we can have 1 on 1 or jump on a server and let me show you my skils.

I sometimes play css but I never played 1.6

Play CSS, not 1.6 but only sometimes anyway...

cs 1.6 is a class game...

That's what a lot of people I play CSS with say. I would probs agree with you if I had played it when it first came out. Looking at the poor graphics its pretty hard for it to attract new players. The bomb looks like a bar of soap for god sake!

OMGZ NOOBZ COD IS WELL BETAR!

.... :D Sorry

I used to play it but swapped for CSS a long time ago. I prefered the Day of Defeat mod though.
both good games might have to load them back up

The bomb looks like a bar of soap for god sake!
Those sneaky terrorists! Who would suspect a beeping bar of soap? :p

I use to play a long time ago. Haven't played 1.6 or CSS in ages though.

how much does CSS costs to buy on steam?

wow quite expensive at £14 atm. It goes on sale contantly so if you are looking to get it wait until the xmas sales begin on steam. No doubt it will drop to a lower price (summit like £5)

That's what a lot of people I play CSS with say. I would probs agree with you if I had played it when it first came out. Looking at the poor graphics its pretty hard for it to attract new players. The bomb looks like a bar of soap for god sake!
Lol, what i hate about is that you can't get a decent skin for CS 1.6.
My CSCZ have a psp bomb skin, and my tactical shield is called a "hostage sheild". Lol.<)

£7 for css from steam atm. Was cheaper the other day when in sale

1.6 is old schooool, everything looked so square

Source <3

Idn whether to buy it my computer might not be good enough.Probobaly gonna have about 40fps...

I sometimes play Counter Strike Source, never played CS 1.6.. Might give it ago some day.

Bought CSS today for 3.79 euros today hahaha epic Steam promotions , already had 1.6 ;)