samirc

Reaction score
Okay, so its my second season at Arsenal first season I won the league and the champions league! As a test for this season I have loaned out both Van.P, and Cesc collecting a tidy sum of 20 million! Who thinks this was a bad idea ... oh btw I got Neymar with that 20 mill!

why would you loan out your two best players right after you've won the champions league? If you won it again this year your transfer budget would have gone up anyway.

Looking it one way it's madness, especially if you provided the teams with a future fee.

Looking it another way though, you've given yourself a nice challenge and created enough money for an important transfer from nothing.

Overall, if they just come back in the end of the season (no future fee) you've done well to make it interesting for you.

Though from you getting that much I feel you might have missed a damaging clause or something...

No just got bored of pwning every team so I was like meh Offer To Clubs, Loan, 15 mill, 100% contract! nether have future fee they will be back! BUT so far Walcott stepped up like god knows! 2nd in the table to Spurs (one game in hand and ill get em!) Neymar is owning shizzle! not had an issue thinking of loaning out nasri! Ashavin was sold! Main reason behind it is I have Thaigo aka next Guti and i wanna develop him with Wilshere, Cairney, Ramsey, Rakitic and Chhristian Benitez ill link team!

Last edited:
Cesc is pivotal for Arsenal in my opinion, in my Arsenal save he averaged 7.9+ and was the heartbeat of everything the team did, will be far harder to succeed without him. Why loan RVP out to replace him with Neymar though? Why not just keep Van Persie in the first place? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

United need a play maker, want to take over Arsenal and loan us Cesc next season?

No just got bored of pwning every team so I was like meh Offer To Clubs, Loan, 15 mill, 100% contract! nether have future fee they will be back! BUT so far Walcott stepped up like god knows! 2nd in the table to Spurs (one game in hand and ill get em!) Neymar is owning shizzle! not had an issue thinking of loaning out nasri! Ashavin was sold! Main reason behind it is I have Thaigo aka next Guti and i wanna develop him with Wilshere, Cairney, Ramsey, Rakitic and Chhristian Benitez ill link team!

In that case I'd have to say you've done yourself a favor and made the game a bit more interesting.

And next season you basically get reinforced with Fabregas. Not a bad thing if you do good this season :D

Quite the wordsmith.

Well I understand where your coming from Joel and ill show you guys my ave rating but like Rakitic and Wilshere can hold there own with Song in the middle it seems! I also still have Cairney and Thiago, Thiago is like I said being developed but he will be better then Cesc according to ***.Man and same with Neymar to RVP! If this was real life I wouldn't do that for love or money but its a game and like I said for fun :p moving on Ivan Rakitic is a hidden gem in this game! Out shining Cesc last season with 32 apps 10 goals 18 *** compared to Cesc 32apps 4goals 13ass lol so Cesc will be missed but at the same time not! Wilshere before I loaned him out was 13apps 0goals 4ass and at Villa was 12apps 4goals 2apps! So again should hold his own this season! RVP was just wanted Neymar to adjust to the team and also play Walcot up front more!

If this was real life I wouldn't do that for love or money but its a game and like I said for fun :p

That's the whole point. Everything has been said XD
Nice one, really.

Anyone recommend how I can make this harder, Im still freaking winning !

Anyone recommend how I can make this harder, Im still freaking winning !

Your opinion of winning is quite confusing, to be honest. XD

Just be glad to play a season without Fabregas, that should relieve of any guilt of winning everything for quite a few seasons.. (A)

Okay So I won everything but the Carling Cup... Rakitic owned everything as did Wilshere! Tottenham and Chelsea gave me a good run in the Premiership! In the process of buying Moussa Sissoko for 7.5 mill! Seems like my 2 best players aint worth that much after all! Although I did have to buy Forlan for 11mill in Jan :( only downside to season but Ill assume he will be a great coach for the future and a good back up if RVP, Theo, Benitez, and Neymar! OH also bought Ben Afra for 1 mill! Check it! ... also well done haters for hating and I still proven you'll wrong.

Okay So I won everything but the Carling Cup... Rakitic owned everything as did Wilshere! Tottenham and Chelsea gave me a good run in the Premiership! In the process of buying Moussa Sissoko for 7.5 mill! Seems like my 2 best players aint worth that much after all! Although I did have to buy Forlan for 11mill in Jan :( only downside to season but Ill assume he will be a great coach for the future and a good back up if RVP, Theo, Benitez, and Neymar! OH also bought Ben Afra for 1 mill! Check it! ... also well done haters for hating and I still proven you'll wrong.

Now should I sell Cesc and RVP?

Not a bad achievement, however if you want a real challeng manage a lower league club, like the others said???