CT's Easter Fifa Tournament (Xbox 360 only)

CtPauley

ORVP
Reaction score
A certain n00b called JK wanted me to create a FIFA tournament and seeing as most people will be off for easter it seemed a good time to create one.

Initially there will be two groups of four however if there is enough demand I will increase the number of groups. Players will be assigned random teams but to keep the tournament as fair as possible, the teams will have the same ratings.

Post your GT below :)

Group 1:

Middlesbrough – Neall
Norwich - *JK*
QPR - Luke
Portsmouth – Liam
Swansea – Dunc

Group 2:

Burnley – Scott
Cardiff - Tiraths
Leeds - Giggles
Leicester – CtPauley
Nottm Forest - Nathan

Teams to play each other twice, top three in each group go through with the final two places in the quarters being determined on the number of points the other teams have.

Post the scores on the thread or PM me. Please include the scorers if possible.

Last edited:
jk37195. come on show us how its done

NeallJ, May want to include yourself in the GT list, put me in with JK please, It is always good to have an easy game

6 people in atm, as said before I will extend the number of participants if there is enough demand.

buttonscott Thats right children the UD master is back.

Spandex Police

Yeah baby.

Mr Muracle

JK wanted you to create a tournie?

Why does he want to get owned

That's 9 people in. Decided to scrap the previous idea and instead have two groups of 5. One space left :)

All the places taken now :)

Decided to do Championship teams and i'll let you know who you've get in around 10 minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Burnley - Scott
Cardiff - Tiraths
Leeds - Giggles
Leicester – CtPauley
Middlesbrough - Neall
Norwich - *JK*
Nottm Forest - Nathan
Portsmouth - Liam
QPR - Luke
Swansea - Dunc

Just doing the groups now.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Group 1:

Middlesbrough – Neall
Norwich - *JK*
QPR - Luke
Portsmouth – Liam
Swansea – Dunc

Group 2:

Burnley – Scott
Cardiff - Tiraths
Leeds - Giggles
Leicester – CtPauley
Nottm Forest - Nathan

Teams to play each other twice, top three in each group go through with the final two places in the quarters being determined on the number of points the other teams have.

Post the scores on the thread or PM me. Please include the scorers if possible.

Last edited:
I am in two groups :) for that I think you should give me boro

Portsmouth 2 v 1 QPR

Portsmouth scorers : Kanu and Kitson

QPR : Derry

Me 3-1 Dunc

Martin, Lansbury, Jackson
Pratley

Cheated out of one of my games :'( Dirty ******* :p

Leeds 2 - 0 Boro [Bechio & O'Brien]
Boro had plenty more chances and were unlucky not to have got something from the match.

Leeds 1 -1 Boro [Snodgrass]
Leeds has 2 sent off, in a 'dirty' performance which prompted Boro manager NEIL to make an official complaint to the CTFA XD

Good Games.​

HAha giggles guess what, I amen't even in your group :p Unlucky :D good games though