Cultural Leonesa - Going strong since FM 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never read the FM09 or 10 versions, but it looks really interesting, so I'll follow. :)

Hi, I read you FM 10 verison and really liked the format. Im attempting to do a similar type of story but with Virtus Lanciano in Serie C1/B in Italy. If you want to check if out and give me some tips that would be good. It called Virtus Lanciano

It's back! If it's half as good as last year's, it will be the best story on the site atm.

I've waited for this: VIVA LA CULTU!

|)

What is this ****?

Sure it will be as good, if not better than last years Jakey baby.

I have a file with Cultural Leonesa too, I'm near half of the season im on 1st place but with Union and some other club 4 points behind I think, I use a diamond 442, snapped up some free players, like alberto fontana, ighli vannuchi, mauricio risso.

Haven't been able to play as i've been running my auction game. Auction game is nearing an end now so fresh La Cultu updates will be coming soon.

Oh, and Bilbao are currently 16th on my league , I have Union behind also, and use a 4-4-2 (or 4-2-4 if some preffer).

man the **** up bro.

you know how much we want this back :'(

I'm excited to see Jake play football in the Cultural Leonesa kit :wub:

My auction game has nearly started (just waiting on a few stragglers to send me their formations and backups etc) Once it's up and running i can get back to La Cultu on a regular basis.

And yes, the white and gold of La Cultu will make an appearance during our 5 a side game. :)

My auction game has nearly started (just waiting on a few stragglers to send me their formations and backups etc) Once it's up and running i can get back to La Cultu on a regular basis.

And yes, the white and gold of La Cultu will make an appearance during our 5 a side game. :)

1 and a half months later?

I didn't plan on carrying out constant rage quits.

I'm struggling through, in late December atm, will post an update next week, if i can get a season under my belt i'm sure i'll get back into the groove.

Nice story, hope u stick with It mate. Look forward to see how far u can go and what u can achieve. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.