rafferty1875

Reaction score
Okay so i have a massive problem, My calander says the final game of the season is on the same day as my cup final. All the media hype in my mail box came through at the same time and i dont have anywhere near big enough squads to play one after the other on the same day if i want to win both, the cup game is most important although the league game is against a rival id really hate to sacrifice that

Does anyone have any idea whats happend and how to fix it? Thanks.

FYI im Hibernian in the SPL. If that helps.

I had this a few years ago, most of my cup games went to replays etc, so on the last day of the season, i had two games.....The computer played the cup final for me, losing 5-0 or something stupid like that, and i controlled the league game. Didn't have a choice either :(

I cant remember if it was FM, CM or LMA manager

Are you using a custom database for Scotland? That is the only thing that could cause this, AFAIK.

Ive just played the cup game first. And now when i hit Continue it does nothing. Im stuck staring at the Post match screen.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Are you using a custom database for Scotland? That is the only thing that could cause this, AFAIK.

Nope, its purely default FM.

Try holidaying. Your assistant will take over, but at least you can continue.

Try holidaying. Your assistant will take over, but at least you can continue.

Just tried going on holiday for 1 day and it worked, However the League game against hearts supposedly finished -1 - -1 and on the fixtures screen its not been played but im even on games with everyone else on the league table.ill gladly take that :D

Thanks for the help mate.