Posh Canary

Reaction score
Regarding rules for cup competitions, how do you make it so that games go to replays in a draw rather than going to extra time or penalties (or golden goal or whatever other nonsense)? There doesn't seem to be an option for this in the Editor, with the closest being setting dates for second legs, which I don't want to do as that would make them compulsory rather than only occurring in the event of a draw.

Also, as I'm doing an English Leagues Database up to Level 11, I was hoping to make the amounts of teams in the Level 9-11 regional leagues variable rather than the same each season. However, I'm not sure if that's possible considering the cup rules. I can only see it being possible if you can choose the parent leagues for where the teams come from rather than each regional league, but is such a thing possible? For example, there are 692 teams at Level 11, so could I say for the FA Cup that I want to add 692 teams from the Level 11 parent league (called Level 11) rather than doing so for each regional league at that level? All the regional leagues at Levels 9-11 are under their respective parent divisions, but I still have my doubts about it.

Any answers are very greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Not an issue for now as the file itself seems to be broken right now. Even if it was an issue I've figured out replays, at the very least.

Last edited: