Current Ability, Potential Ability, Age and Market Value.

karllucas0

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Can anyone with Football Manager 2007 original database and a method of seeing the back database do me a massive favour and list me the following;

The top 10 potential ability players on the game who are between the age of 16-23.

Along side this, their correlating current ability, age and market value. I need this to create an insightful study into Football Manager and market value predictor.

Hello guys,

Can anyone with Football Manager 2007 original database and a method of seeing the back database do me a massive favour and list me the following;

The top 10 potential ability players on the game who are between the age of 16-23.

Along side this, their correlating current ability, age and market value. I need this to create an insightful study into Football Manager and market value predictor.

You can use FM Genie Scout for that :D

You can use FM Genie Scout for that :D

I understand that, however it would require me finding and re-downloading the games again. I was wondering if i could skip that part. Haha. Thanks for the advice, though.

You can try FM Modifier too. It's clearly cheating program but you can use it to see how much money a player would want to come, or pb or everything else