"Current Ability" section of player screen

luxor68

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been weighed in on, but I get so much noise searching for it that I can't seem to find anything useful.
My question is: Often comments appear that "X" is the stronger striker in the squad & "Y" isn't far from that standard". How is the opinion of "X" derived? And - is it distorted by a crappy Staff? For example, I'm playing with Maidenhead in the BS/S, so of course my staff sucks. Many times I can tally up the criteria scores for what I'd like to see in a Striker & I show my best striker as being someone very different than "X" mentioned above... Opinions?

It depends on your coaches, you will need good JPA and JCA also the type of coaching is crucial. I'm at a big club and i get varying opinions of who my striker is (dzeko, agueiro or tevez) and really they are different types of strikers so that matters as well

To clarify I'll give some details. "Paul Joynes (JPA 7, JPP 6) thinks that Michael Uwezu is the strongest striker in the squad..." When I'm evaluating Strikers I look at: Cmp, Dec, Tec, Fin, Cre, Dri, Fir, Fla, Off, Hea, Pos. If I tally all those up his favorite Striker, Uwezu, totals 92. My favorite guy by the data is Kennedy, who totals 103. That's a pretty big disparity. Does the staff look at a simple aggregate of all attributes? Or is there error in judgement, considering he's a JPA7, JPP6? Thanks in advance for the advice...