Current ability

bentrisic

Reaction score
So I’ve started career mode with Bath City in Vanarama South. When looking at my squad and assessing their current ability. I have a few players who are 4.5 stars and even have one player on 5 stars. Surely this can’t be right. How can non league players been anything other than 1-2 stars?
Are these current abilities based on non league, i.e. they are great non league players?

Attachments

• F1ADD351-FE69-41E8-AD94-12787C2A4A73.png
    F1ADD351-FE69-41E8-AD94-12787C2A4A73.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
If I’m not mistaken, stars are relative to the league you’re playing in. So what might be 5 stars for you probably is 1 star for a prem team

If I’m not mistaken, stars are relative to the league you’re playing in. So what might be 5 stars for you probably is 1 star for a prem team
Thought that might be the case. Thanks

Not league your team. They are probably less than 1 yellow star in premier league considering you are in Vanarama probably a couple of silver stars.
Thought that might be the case. Thanks
The stars are relative to your best player if you sign someone better the stars of your whole squad will change accordingly.