Custom Championship Kit Not Working

bcfc345

Reaction score
So i have added a custom kit pack for the Premier League and it works perfectly.

I have created a kit for Birmingham and i have created a new folder in Kits and it wont work. I have tried a config creator i have tried everything and for the life of me cant get it to work. The kits are made of a photoshop template and are 200x200 and png. I have no idea i have tried a load of combinations like birmingham_home, birmingham_1 all sorts and nothing seems to work.

I even downloaded a kit pack for the championship and changed the birmingham files to my own and it still doesnt work ??

Im pretty cluesless i have checked birminghams ID its 609 and going back to above tried 609_1, 609_home aswell neither work. I just dont seem to be able to overwrite the kits already there.

Any advice much appreciated.

whats the line in the config file look like? and kits should be 220*220

So my code reads like this

<record from="Boca_t" to="graphics/pictures/team/82/kits/third"/>

So name of the file (birmingham_h) then graphics/pictures/team/ ID of the team so 609 and then home.

Let me know if this works or doesn't, My kits are also in the graphics folder in a folder marked BPL Kits,

Thanks Matt

Does the team have a 3rd kit in the editor? you wont be able to add one if they dont.

The final thing should look like..

<record from="birmingham_h" to="graphics/pictures/team/609/kits/home"/>

clear cache and reload. make use 'use cacheing' isnt ticked.