Sharky123

Reaction score
Long time, first time....

So I decided to create the Canary Islands as a new nation (Ireland 1922), changed the region of Canaries from Spain to the Canary Islands as well as change all the teams from the islands to a 4 tier league there. Finally changed all the players born within the region to their new nationality. Loaded it all up and works a dream but there are a few things I cannot work out how to do, if it can even be done...

1. Although I've not changed the population of the cities in the Canaries (To make 1 local region within the Canary Islands), when I check the national page of the Canary Islands it reflects a total population of 0 when the DB shows 200k as default. Aesthetically it looks horrible managing a nation without a population, plus I don't know if it has long term effects within the game.

So my first question is, how can change the population from 0 to whatever it adds up to be?

The final thing is World Cup, I cannot get the Canary Islands in the qualifying,, any ideas on how to get them in??

Thanks for all you time!!