Ross-Galloway

Reaction score
Hi, guys just came up with this idea and I am unsure if anyway has already thought of something similar but I personally think the current FM covers are a bit boring, just a bloke with some fake players. LOL! So, on here anyone who wants to create their own FM boxart (cover) just post it here, then people can give constructive critisism and rate it out of 10, please no spam!!

By the way if your looking for some pics of football players try http://www.footballrenders.com/

Enjoy making covers!! :)

Here is my attempt.

FM2010Boxart-1.png

I'll have a bash tomorrow :)

& Nice cover Nathan but I'm not sure on the white figure above FM doe

maybe we should make this a comp then throw up a poll to decide winner?

Id like to see a Fifa kind of cover with 2 players on the front if someone would consider givin' it a try???

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Wow!

I'll have a bash tomorrow :)

& Nice cover Nathan but I'm not sure on the white figure above FM doe

maybe we should make this a comp then throw up a poll to decide winner?

I will add a poll ad long as enough covers are posted.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Id like to see a Fifa kind of cover with 2 players on the front if someone would consider givin' it a try???

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Wow!

That is what I was going to ask, if anyone does do one take a look at the link I posted

I agree the boxart of FM Games looks **** boring,nice to see some good boxart cropping up here though