rhemsworth

Reaction score
Note sure who developed the download named and spelled "Custom Individuell" (as I cannot find reference to it again on here) but THANK YOU! I used it in my first season as Manager of Arsenal, and along with a couple of good player purchases, won the Premiership, the FA Cup and Europe League! A treble in my first season - no bad eh?

Note sure who developed the download named and spelled "Custom Individuell" (as I cannot find reference to it again on here) but THANK YOU! I used it in my first season as Manager of Arsenal, and along with a couple of good player purchases, won the Premiership, the FA Cup and Europe League! A treble in my first season - no bad eh?

Could you upload it? Because I can't find it either

I wouldn't want to upload it without the person's approval as they may have taken it down for a reason.

I wouldn't want to upload it without the person's approval as they may have taken it down for a reason.
I've not come across this one either so got me stumped. In the .fmf file itself - is the author's steam name still there?

That will be this one.

Hmmm, the tactic I downloaded was initially called "Custom Individuell" but I did use the 5-2-3 WB formation FV Breit with it. I'm confused now lol!

May have been an older version but it certainly looks like that one if you look at the screenshots