Custom Kit installation problem - please help

Jay28

Reaction score
Ok, so I've created the kits on Photoshop, created the Config using graphics guru, it's correct, I've added it to my pre-made graphics/kits folder, and I've "reloaded skin".

However, in information my kits aren't coming up. There are the old kits, minus everything on them. I have a feeling I'm half way there, but what am I doing wrong here?

If it helps I already have a premiership kit pack installed, as well as a prem badge pack, both installed seperately.

Many Thanks :)

In preferences, is 'use skin cache' unticked?

Also, if you are trying to replace a kit already in the Premiership pack, you will have to make a folder in the graphics folder that comes alphabetically before the Premiership kits folder.

Yes, "use skin cache" was unticked :S

I'm not trying to replace any of the prem kits. It's for a team I have in the championship. I just wondered if the configs for the prem and my new kit were conflicting, but they are in seperate folders in my graphic>kits folder so maybe not because the prem kits still appear.

I've searched for the problem for a good hour or two and I can't figure out where the config.xml file goes. I assume it's the graphics>kits folder you have to create, so I'm at a loss.

The old style kits appear in the info page, just as if they were unlicensed. Could default files be conflicting with it?