mrdzyyyrawr

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope one of you can help me. It's driving me crazy. I've created the kits for non-league Hereford FC and i just cannot get them to show in game. I've created the config file using FMXML and placed the kits in their own folder within the graphics folder. I've already got the SSKCC fix. I just don't get why it's not working. I've managed to get the team logo working just not the kits. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I hope one of you can help me. It's driving me crazy. I've created the kits for non-league Hereford FC and i just cannot get them to show in game. I've created the config file using FMXML and placed the kits in their own folder within the graphics folder. I've already got the SSKCC fix. I just don't get why it's not working. I've managed to get the team logo working just not the kits. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

It could be a problem with the image files, possibly an error in the relevant line of the config file or a problem with the config's file type. If you upload the kits and a screenshot of the contents of your config file, I might be able to spot where the error is - or possibly recreate the problem and work out the solution. If I get it working in my game - where I don't currently have kits for Hereford FC - then I can come back to you with a zip folder containing the fixed and tested files.

Last edited:
That would be amazing! Here are the images:
View attachment 129626View attachment 129625View attachment 129624

The config file is as follows:
<record> <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- dont preload anything in this folder -->
<boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
<boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- logo mappings -->
<!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any