rdev86

Reaction score
Hi, i was hoping someone would be able to help. Been trawling through various forums looking for guides on the editor but can't seem to get my custom league to work.

What i'm looking to do is...

24 teams in total split into 2 divisions (teams in each division will never change)...
Division A - 12 Teams (no Rel/Pro) - 22 games in total between August > December
- top 6 teams go into a championship league (Champ)
- bottom 6 teams go into a development league (Dev)
Division B - 12 Teams (no Rel/Pro) - 22 games in total between August > December
- top 6 teams go into a championship league (Champ)
- bottom 4 teams go into a developmet league (Dev)

Latter stages played through January to May
Champ - 12 Teams (Top 6/6 from Division A & B)
- 22 games to determine overall winner of Division A & Division B
Dev - 12 Teams (Bottom 6/6 from Division A & B)
- 22 games to detemine overall best of the rest and match total games of Champ teams

The following season will revert back to Division A & Division B (with the same teams as the previous season) - then following the end of 22 games new teams have the opportunity to compete in Champ league (and Dev league) based on final position in Div A & Div B.

Thanks in advance!

You need to make a league with two subdivisions (your Div A and B). This will ensure that the teams stay in same division year after year. If you choose "groups", they will be distributed randomly every season.

You then set up a championship playoff (your Champ league) with league format, 12 teams and 2 rounds.

The relegation playoff (your Dev league) is set up the same way, but just set the number of teams relegated from it to 0.