Custom PC Build Help

Reaction score
I am looking at building a PC custom build and having doing a bit of research I have come up with this...

Can anyone recommend any changes or any feedback on how you think i might perform??

As I am not an expert and would really appreciate the help...

BUDGET : - £650 (at a stretch - preferably £600)

Total: £597.67

Intel Core i5-3570K, MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti, Xigmatek Asgard II Black/Orange - My Custom Build - Intel Core i5 3750K - ck4's Saved Part List - PCPartPicker United Kingdom

- I would recommend you to try and find a i7 CPU the i5 is getting old as we speak.
- I would not either buy a 7000rpm disk as my system disk. go for the ssd disks, 8 times faster and dont get hot at all.

Rest is ok. But if you plan to have 3-4 hard disks and 3-4 fans and 1-2 cd roms you will problably need more then 380w powersupply

- I would recommend you to try and find a i7 CPU the i5 is getting old as we speak.
- I would not either buy a 7000rpm disk as my system disk. go for the ssd disks, 8 times faster and dont get hot at all.

Rest is ok. But if you plan to have 3-4 hard disks and 3-4 fans and 1-2 cd roms you will problably need more then 380w powersupply
i7 CPU are's massively outside my price range, and I have an ssd for my system drive and i will use the hdd for storage of films etc...

Yeah, I am looking a putting a Bluray burner on, would I still need a larger psu?? My current Estimated Wattage: 287W based on pcpartpicker

Last edited: