Brun31

Reaction score
Hi im hoping this is the right place to post this. Ive made my own fantasy team on the data editor and need a badge for it.
The team is called Manchester Athletic Football Club and their nicknames are The Spinners and The Sheep :)
They play in a navy blue kit with one horizontal white stripe running across it, similar to the boca juniors kit design but a white stripe instead of yellow.
I'm not too fussed what the badge looks like, id just like it to be a traditional looking badge eg. like the man united or chelsea one, with the teams name and colours incorporated and a sheep and cotton reel in there somewhere too.
Any help anyone could give would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

sheep-3.png

Id like this as the sheep image if possble

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Or maybe this

animal-sheep-farm_~u23420311.jpg

Mike would now alot about this ;). Also use the search on right hand side, that will bring a few threads up for you to look at :)

Hehe I think the bottom pic is particularly sexy ;)
Yea thanks, I already searched for a thread but i couldnt find one that was especially for custom logo requests

mike would now alot about this ;). Also use the search on right hand side, that will bring a few threads up for you to look at :)

SHEEP :D

Me likes da sheep.

Had 5 mins spare yesterday to make this: Is it ok?

2hzp98h.png

Yea thats good thnaks. I particularly like the cotton reels. I didnt want it to be exactly like the man u badge though if possible.

Yea thats good thnaks. I particularly like the cotton reels. I didnt want it to be exactly like the man u badge though if possible.

I was gunna start one from scratch or with a shield from the internet, but I re-read your post and I saw like Man U, so I did it like that, sorry.

Ah yea sorry, i meant a traditional style badge similar to the man u one, as opposed to a more modern design logo type. Thanks though, youre doing me a massive favour :)