matt060282

Reaction score
After following some advice on here i have designed customised training schedules for most of my players. However, 6-12 months later when i looked at their "training progress:eek:verall" in the players "training overview" its shows dark blue levels of overall training that are substantially lower than when they were just on the generic general training schedule..

Is this normal? Any suggestions please?

Hey dude

A good way to learn more about training is in the pdf training guide, i downloaded it from either here or a similar site, i can email it to you if you cant find it. Its very detailed and has amazing depth on how to get the best out of your players. Be warned it takes a long time to read it, but it is very worthwhile.

Alternatively Tugs Training available in the downloads section on this site brings out awesome improvements in my players. Also Dark Star training is good. I used these as a base and sitely altered them to fit my players individually before i fully understood training on the game. The more you tweak and mess around the more effective you will become at selecting the right regeme for the right players.

I found that once over 32 players are best used in general training as it slows the physical decline and as the players are very unlikely to improve at this age statistically it keeps them fit and fresh to use more than keeping them on a more demanding training setting.

There is also a formula available for finding 7 star coaches. It enlists all the key attributes for each type of coach. The key attribute to look at however is determination of the coach in question. For instance for an attacking coach you want high attacking (18-20) good tactical (12-14) High Determination (minimum 14).

Hope this helps and pm me if you want the training guide.

Last edited: