Customising a Skin?

Robert Clough

Reaction score
Hello All,

you are all wonderful people, and i was curious if someone was able to assist, i use the Polish Skin 1.0 however i love downloading extra content to customise my game. With this i have for years used skins with the city images - my graphics folder as Vitrex city pictures, how to i customise a skin to add the city locations as an image into them?

i look forward to your participation in my hopeful quest!

i mean if anyone needs a financial incentive i can make a contribution?

You would just need to move the <container> panel from one club overview to the other skin. I think Flut uses City pics on his for FM20, the code will be in his skin.

Where do you want the city pic to be on the club page? any screenshots?

i think looking at a few other skins, id like cannibalise a few parts from different ones. i guess this isnt that easy, so far i have managed to manipulate a few parts but very basic as i dont know where to start in all honesty. Currently using TCS with the background images. its not 100% for me but workable.

i think looking at a few other skins, id like cannibalise a few parts from different ones. i guess this isnt that easy, so far i have managed to manipulate a few parts but very basic as i dont know where to start in all honesty. Currently using TCS with the background images. its not 100% for me but workable.

Best way to learn and then ask when you get stuck or screw something up, pretty much how we all started skinnign tbf.