tkdvenezuela

Reaction score
Sorry for my terrible english, I use google traductor

As an achievement cut circuits to the rival team?, What I mean, like breaking the opposing team combinations, so you do not find space to create chances, understand

I do not want cause catenaccio, I do not lock me back, but not allowing generate football to the opposing team?, In short words, cut circuits offensive to the rival (opposing) team

Sorry for my terrible english, I use google traductor

As an achievement cut circuits to the rival team?, What I mean, like breaking the opposing team combinations, so you do not find space to create chances, understand

I do not want cause catenaccio, I do not lock me back, but not allowing generate football to the opposing team?, In short words, cut circuits offensive to the rival (opposing) team

- Flood the midfield
- Lots Of pressing in midfield
- Some specific man marking out wide
- specific man marking with your FCs on deep lying opposition players ( could be à DMC playmaker)

- Flood the midfield
- Lots Of pressing in midfield
- Some specific man marking out wide
- specific man marking with your FCs on deep lying opposition players ( could be à DMC playmaker)

with 4-5-1 works or with another tactic? how agglomerated people in the midfield?, narrow field?, and marking must be a man? Could be more specific, if necessary steps to follow, is that not quite understand:D

with 4-5-1 works or with another tactic? how agglomerated people in the midfield?, narrow field?, and marking must be a man? Could be more specific, if necessary steps to follow, is that not quite understand:D
451 works if it suits the players

A narrow or rather small field also deny YOUR space when YOU attack

Marking does NOT have to be man but it can be used

I can't say exactly how to play as it would depend on your players , their form, their ppms, the style of the opponent, their stature, their players, their form etc etc