You'll find that Ronaldo here Click Me.

michaelconnorlargepenpi.png
sergiykryvtsovs.png
1907940.png

Thats it for now I'm ill and gannin back to bed.

i actually have multiple requests. any number of them that you can do will be fine.:D

Luis Figo
Alfredo di Stéfano
Ronaldo (the brazilian striker)
Oliver Kahn
Roy Keane
Paolo Maldini
Roberto Carlos
Bryan Robson
Peter Schmeichel
Sir Bobby Charlton
Franz Beckenbauer
Cafu

carlos i think you might be asking for 2 much. unless geordie dont mind.

i do have the megapack and all 5 updates but there are some of them which id like to have different, like the miguel veloso one i requested earlier

Last edited:
Hello, Could You PLEASE Make An FC Porto Facepack? .. Can't Find One Anywhere! :(

any chance of a few i am a kind of OCD'er about my football manager i love it looking pretty ( why i took off the regen faces)

i would like a better image of Mamadou Sakho, a better image of German Pacheco better one for Alex Nimely-Tchuimenu,

( sorry i cant find any image sources im not very useful when it comes to this...)

and if possible anymore of the Man City young players that dont currently have a face
(these are purely optional... for extra credit)
Donal McDermott, Joan Angel Roman, David Ball, Dedryck Boyata, Scott Kay and James Wood.

on a side note, i cut my own face out but have no idea of how to stick it to a player.. does anyone have an idea??

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players <-- might be useful for future use.. doesnt have any of the younger players though..

Could I get decent cuts of:

Simon *** (West Bromwich Albion)

Mark Beevers (Sheffield Wednesday)

Chris Smalling (Fulham)

Georginio Wijnaldum (Feyenoord)

Could you cut this pic of Yaya Sanogo please? Thanks!

Last edited:
David Villa in barcelona's new kit:
813570p.png

Chamakh in Arsenal
9164891.png

Not my work

Last edited: