Cutout Request Thread - Cutters Needed

Laurent Koscielny
Club - Arsenal
ID - 8442484

250018623.jpg

Thanks Valera could i have this one done ? ASAP please!!

Last edited:
Have done a some cutouts of Andre Santos, Park, Mertesacker and Arteta in their Arsenal kits. Not amazing cutouts but feel free to use them (You will need to replace the file names with their unique id).

andresantos.png
chuyoungpark.png
mertesacker.png
mikelartetad.png

Last edited:
Please could someone do me an updated one of de Gea and hernandez, the ones I have in my current facepack are rubbish!

Thanks

Cut-out

Can Anyone please do these players for me ? Would be such a Big help!

Can Anyone please do these players for me ? Would be such a Big help!

Please search for cut outs before requesting:
Liverpool Cut out style 2011/2012 - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats created 24 which is the entire first team. I will have all Reserve and youth players in the next day or 2. Pretty sure 8 of my images are the exact same as yours requested.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Could someone do a an Everton facepack cut out style please?

Its on my to do list. May be a week or 2 before its done

Anyone know if it's possible to use a FM 2011 facepack with the a squad summer update so the transfers are upto date but the database may be different to the facepack databases?

You will be able to use it yes
But the players ID's might have changed due to it being a custom transfer update so you might need to change the name of the pictures to the new ID and same with the config

Reckon I'll just buy football manager 12, is it worth buying? many new features from fm 11?