So wt do u suggest???

Changing to counter or defensive in tight away away games, and maybe change back to standard later in the match. Also changing the width when playing opponents who defend very narrowly.

I think that if you imploy the small changes depending on opposition, then you can win almost everything with this tactic. Im winning danish league with a team full of youngsters/homegrown players, mostly from 17-22 years old.

On a sidenote I love how the anchor man works in this tactic. Havent really used that role before with success.

Last edited:
Finding that changing mentality to counter and width to balanced can work wonders sometimes. Havent tested it for a full season though. It seems to create more room for the central players to run into.

Still loving this tactic so decided to do an offensive tweak of it. Please have in mind that when youre leading a close game change mentality to counter or defensive, if its all about results for you.
Won the league comfortably using only homegrown players and remember the danish league has a champions-play so at the last third of the season you only face teams from top 6, making it kinda hard.

Heres the download link https://www.mediafire.com/?rg6ugz76ru50wyb

League table and goal scorers. I rotate a lot and goals are coming from various players. View attachment 99881View attachment 99880

Can anyone post the team and individual instructions for this tactic, so that I may try it in FM 16 as well?

Thanks!

Hey Martino, I loved your WideTargetManKillsIt tactic, although I had the chance to sign Icardi, Hazard and Salah after selling 3 of my biggest players.

Where would you recommend putting each of these in the AM slots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the player instructions or what do you mean?

The player and team instructions (mentality, team shape, tempo, etc.), because it's not clear from the OP and I can't import the file into FM16.

The player and team instructions (mentality, team shape, tempo, etc.), because it's not clear from the OP and I can't import the file into FM16.

Okay. Will look into it tomorrow

decided to use this in my man utd game, chelsea away, 30 mins in im 4-0 down, yikes!

this tactic is **** because i lost with Waldorfsalad FC in the Gold Cup vs Barcelona 6-0 and i did not score goals. My top scorer Ket Chup has alrdy 4 goals in 58 matches in the league and this not work!