Can I get a SS of Naterr please...is he not impressing enough to get in Cyprus team yet?

He has 6 caps so isn't doing bad. Other lbs have been impressing for their clubs recently so he fell a bit out of favour

Can I be random player watch if not could you please tell me what you think of how my player has been playing-Rocco Russo

Can you SS my player every season please mate? Saves me keep asking and nagging :)

May I ask for a SS of Gonz?lez, also is he playing anything with United?

Both your ss's are already up? I'm only 2 months after that so far so not much change. And in answer to mapas' question no,you've played once in the cup and was subbed on in the community shield

Good enough for me! ^^)

Great :)
Btw - Can I ask if it was intentional to give us so low determination?

Great :)
Btw - Can I ask if it was intentional to give us so low determination?

No I left all determination as it was so was randomly done, I didn't even notice how low everyone's determination was till you just mentioned it =D, hopefully you'll all be at big clubs soon and will get tutored well, a few of youse at the moment are wanted by pretty much every team in Europe

No I left all determination as it was so was randomly done, I didn't even notice how low everyone's determination was till you just mentioned it =D, hopefully you'll all be at big clubs soon and will get tutored well, a few of youse at the moment are wanted by pretty much every team in Europe

That exactly the only positive thing in my move to Monaco (read: Falcao ;) ).
Also their facilities, but I'm afraid the lack of playing time could brake my development.

That exactly the only positive thing in my move to Monaco (read: Falcao ;) ).
Also their facilities, but I'm afraid the lack of playing time could brake my development.

You stay at your club on loan to the end of the season, didn't notice that until just then, you'll have to wait till next season for your link up with falcao ;)

nearly at 3rd season now so everyone start asking for next season ss's if you want one now

An update of Sean Collum for next season please :)