No i didnt, played friendly games with my own tactic, won all of them with big margin, also played first 3 games of regular season and again won all 3 with big margin. Then implemented your tactic and lose 2 in row.

Will start new save again only with your tactic ( u are good tactician so i think problem was in my approach and not in tactic )
My personal opinion here if you are gonna test out any tactic you have to go from the start do the right things like play 5 - 7 friendly's minimum, train the positions ( if you are gonna play Hazard Wide target man then train him for it). I personally use Assistant manager for team talks i have an extreme liking for Jaap Stam as Assistant Manager for some reason.

Good luck with it man it should work out with Chelsea i see no reason for it not too if you do the right things before hand.

Started save with Everton ( didnt wanted Chelsea, there is too many players that dont suit to formation ), so far going good. Won all friendly games, and 2 season games, Stoke 3:0 and MANU 4:2 away :)

For me good parts of this tactic are default corners and trow ins. Never liked those exploits.
I could imagine it working well with Everton they just seem to have the right players good strong striker and a good strong wide player should go well for you.

I tried a new save wtih Lyon France and Benzia has got off to a flyer for me.

View attachment 264232

LASK Linz on 2017, three victories, average 55% ball control

My team was unable to beat the likes of Fullham in UEL (i got your tactic to test it quite a few rounds later), but I have David Caiado, Florian Klein, Immanuel Hohn, Orhan Ademi, Martin Mannel and a few good regens.

07f3218339.jpg