Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Resource icon

CZY 4-3-3 22.2 V36 Tweak

Reaction score
Can we get screenshot of instructions so I can use on console

Reaction score
Hi do you have screenshots of all the tactic instructions and player instructions please for us Xbox users thanks mate can’t wait to try it and is this the latest factic for 22.3

Reaction score
This is a very interesting tactic. What is funny to me is how except CBs and maybe right winger and in part, inverted wing backs... most other players are of similar profile. False nine, mezzala, trequartista, advanced playmaker, they could all be the same player. I will give it a go soon, when I find more time to play, I'm very interested in how it looks on the field of grass. OG, do you have any player stats you could show please?

Thanks!

Reaction score
What abiout prefered foot for terqaurrtista, winger and both inverted wing backs? Do i think corectly Left terquartista - rifght foot, right winger - right foot. Left IWB - right foot, Right IWB - left foot?