• Replies Replies 37
  • Views Views 2K

Dead or alive

• Dead

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Alive

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
I looked this up a few years ago after watching Without A Paddle and it appears that he landed in a river and was washed out to see as they found some of the money washed up on a river bed. Hower he may have used this as a decoy.

I believe that he is in touch with Gordon Brown, who is keeping him alive by sending him rum and carrots by mail, although with the royal mail strike, he has not got his carrots and rum in a very long time.

Found him....he is a TV Star

Prison%20Break_1.jpg

Supposedly he was in a special forces group which was sent to vietnam in the 50s before the war bacame public.

thread bought back to life by a mysterious poll vote oO)

This just reminds me of without a paddle.
Surely he'd be dead by now even if he was alive afterwards,or he,hitler and Elvis formed a club for people supposably dead.And then Jesus joined.

You forgot that MJ joined the club last year ;)

He's dead.....he died in prison break series 1 :P
Thats him in the pic kris posted lol

yeah he got stabbed by the prison guard then bled out :'(

Good thread here I've never heard of him before but its very intresting. I reckon he works for Wikipedia - thats how they know so much.

i thought it was db cooper from without a paddle haha(A)
that film is ledge!

Hes most likely dead. Supposedly he was part of a secret military group sent into vietnam in the 50s before the war became public. The did recover some of the money buried on a river bank.

Back