D-Day arrives for Premiership trio

What a last day!

West Ham manage to survive the drop by beating Man Utd at OT and Sheff Utd throw it away against Wigan. Great day of football :D

gutted for sheff utd.....i wanted one of wigan or west ham to go down

i hope it doesn't get ruined in the courts now...because the relegated teams shud of done enough to stay not rely on west ham bein docked....

What a last day!

West Ham manage to survive the drop by beating Man Utd at OT and Sheff Utd throw it away against Wigan. Great day of football :D

I agree. Dave Whelan ******* me off give it a rest you stayed up.

'The highlight for Fulham was the introduction as a late sub of Matthew Briggs, who at the age of 16 years and 65 days became the youngest player ever to play in the Premiership.'

Well done Matthew Briggs, actually goes to the same college/school as me and Rutledge. It is amazing that he looks to have made it and hopefully there will be many more appearances for him next season. I will definatly go to a few more matches to show support, and hopefully congratulate him in Monday :) *If he is in school that is?

well i am so ****** off that wigan stayed up, i reli like Sheff U. well done to west ham tho to turn it around wen it looked like they had no chance wat so ever 10 games ago

Im ****** off ttm, Wanted Sheff to stay up cos Wigan been ***** lately and West ham well...they should of had a points deduction, enough said.

Well I wanted West Ham & Wigan to stay up and for Sheff to go down because they suck. So I'm pretty happy woo :D

great day of football. happy west ham stayed up..all this deduction bollocks is a load of ****. they got enough points to stay up, so they should!! glad sheff utd went down aswell as local rivals. don't really care much about wigan lol

'The highlight for Fulham was the introduction as a late sub of Matthew Briggs, who at the age of 16 years and 65 days became the youngest player ever to play in the Premiership.'

Well done Matthew Briggs, actually goes to the same college/school as me and Rutledge. It is amazing that he looks to have made it and hopefully there will be many more appearances for him next season. I will definatly go to a few more matches to show support, and hopefully congratulate him in Monday :) *If he is in school that is?

just saw him on motd lol..well played to him (Y)

well i am so ****** off that wigan stayed up, i reli like Sheff U. well done to west ham tho to turn it around wen it looked like they had no chance wat so ever 10 games ago

Boo!

Im ****** off ttm, Wanted Sheff to stay up cos Wigan been ***** lately and West ham well...they should of had a points deduction, enough said.

Boo!

Well I wanted West Ham & Wigan to stay up and for Sheff to go down because they suck. So I'm pretty happy woo :D

Woo!

great day of football. happy west ham stayed up..all this deduction bollocks is a load of ****. they got enough points to stay up, so they should!! glad sheff utd went down aswell as local rivals. don't really care much about wigan lol

Woo!

Was just dissapointed Fulham cudnt go down, ddnt really care who went dwn 2day

We hammered Fulham today, i counted the easy chances and after 29mins it should/could of been 8-0!...missed a few sitters today, motd didnt do us justice either!.....

We need Viduka for one more year at least.

Come on Briggsy! i played in the same team as him last year for my school and now he is playing in the premiership.. ******* ****! hope he does well and gets a few ganes next season!

Ooh just a bit of a step up then ;)

nice one him

oh well unlucky for sheff utd, they looked safe for weeks. I was glad for paul jewell, even though hes left now...though i dont think we've heard the end of this concerning wham

Wigan are daft apointing Hutchinson or what ever he is called i didnt rate him in 00 and i don't now same with Sammy Lee. Can't see them in top half but hey im always wrong

From what I've heard from Big Sam it seems like they where planning on giving Little Sam the managers job anyway... it just came a little sooner than expected.