d3dx9_41.dll is missing Help please?

JamesDStorey

Reaction score
the program can't start because d3dx9_41.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.I have the latest direct x what could the problem be is it the game itself or what? Please assist.
This happened when i tried to install FM2011.

You can always try redownloading the latest version.
If this doesnt work then reinstall your game and update it to the latest.

This happens when you download an illegal version. Don't question why I know that :S ;).

All you need to do is download Direct X off of the internet. Or there will be a Direct X installer in your game which you..bought.

Have fun!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Yeah, you need the one which will be in the folders in the game files. Not the ones of the internet.

Erm...surely if it's an illegal version, surely help should not be given?

Ach well. Cool your jets. As long as he pays for FM2012 it's fine. I mean, do you really give two ***** how much money SI make?

Erm. yeah. There are rules to be followed on this site. I payed for my version, as did the majority of people. Why help people who illegaly download it?

Yeah, he might not have, I have payed for every FM except 2007,and in 2007 I had that error.

Hi james,

http://www.d3dx9.net/download-missing-d3dx9_41-dll/

After downloaded the file, restore this file in System32 folder.

This is the best source on the net I have ever found to fix almost all .dll error messages, which is caused because of corrupted or missing .dll files. Once you are on the site d3dx9_net.com click on the Run a Free Scan link and you will see all other issues you might have on your pc has been resolved. Good Luck